Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm Here

Hey y'all. I haven't been posting much lately. Mostly just dealing with family stuff and work. We lost our baby, my wife miscarried, it's been rough. I hope to get back on here more. Hope y'all doing well.

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    Hey y'all. I haven't been posting much lately. Mostly just dealing with family stuff and work. We lost our baby, my wife miscarried, it's been rough. I hope to get back on here more. Hope y'all doing well.
    I am really sorry to hear that Andy! I know what you are going through. My wife lost the baby our first time we tried. Hang in there brother and know you're in our thoughts!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Sorry to hear about that Andy. Hang in there, and keep your faith. You're certainly in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wow,
    dont worry about telling us where you are. just be with your family. you are still in our thoughts and we will be here when you get back.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Thanks for the Prayers y'all. Things are a lot better than they were a couple of weeks ago. We are gonna start trying again here soon. God has blessed us with great people around us to get us through. I actually blogged about it, it helped a lot to get it of my chest.

Edit
    Here is the blog if y'all want to read it... http://adventuresinhim.wordpress.com
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Andy.. I am sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. you are both in my thoughts.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Andy.. I am sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. you are both in my thoughts.
    I'd like to echo that statement.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Andy I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You're both in our prayers...peace be with you brother.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Bad...I feel for you brother...thoughts and prayers, pal.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Hang in there Andy. My wife miscarried her first and third pregnancy. Her second and fourth produced me two beauty baby girls. It was the biggest pain in the butt, but I it will happen one day and be worth it.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    undulac:
    Hang in there Andy. My wife miscarried her first and third pregnancy. Her second and fourth produced me two beauty baby girls. It was the biggest pain in the butt, but I it will happen one day and be worth it.
    He is right, like I said my wife miscarried the first time she got pregnant, but now we have the most perfect little boy in the world and I look at him and realize that the reason she miscarried the first time is because something wasn't right. If that hadn't happened we wouldn't have the amazing little boy we have now who is 10 months old and healthy and happy! Well happy most of the time... Teething is a mother f***er!!! haha
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I am very sorry to hear that Andy. My condolences to you and your wife and family. Our thoughts are with you bro'.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    What laker said. And, to add another personal story to the ones the guys have already offered, my mom miscarried a pregnancy after I was born. A couple years later, my little brother came along.

Opinions vary on whether that should be considered a success story. :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Andy, Lots of love my brother. You're in my familys thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything bro.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    What laker said. And, to add another personal story to the ones the guys have already offered, my mom miscarried a pregnancy after I was born. A couple years later, my little brother came along.

Opinions vary on whether that should be considered a success story. :)
    My mother miscarried 3 times before I came along. So have hope Andy..
  • Options
    Yeah my mother miscarried before and after me. It is just a difficult thing to go through but we have hope. We have been blessed by those around us to get us through it. Thanks again for all the prayers, they mean a lot.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    Damn man sorry to here that. It will get better with time I'm sure. Know were all thing about you.
  • Options
    busy, busy, busy I have been busy traveling and actually working, hope everyone is doing well. smoke some for me, haven't had too much time for that either.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Andy.. I hope things are going well for you too, it's been a while and you have been missed..