Home General Discussion

Roadtrip from NY to Florida - Meet up? Krieg? Vulchor?

So... I know this is random, but I just thought of this after Tony chatted me up on Gmail. First, a few updates: wbfiller.com is temporarily down because godaddy hosting expired and I need to move the site to Amazon cloud services I am good :)! Been working hard, studying hard (just finished my MBA), and working out hard (in the best shape of my life for a fitness contest here - scroll to the bottom pics. However, I have rarely had the chance to smoke anything though and yesterday I found some dead cigars in a little humi I had - I had just forgotten to re-charge the pillows :( (more than 8 months ago lol). Anyway - I will be leaving for Florida tomorrow in the afternoon. I have a wedding to attend on Saturday and my best friend and I decided to make it a road trip and also join them for the bachelor party on Thursday and for the Friday rehearsal (they are the family of one of my best friends that passed). I think we will be staying overnight Wednesday SOMEWHERE. Haven't decided where yet - depending where we can and where we have friends lol. One option is probably Charlottesville, VA where he got a job and has a company provided apartment that we can use. However - we may want to make it a bit further towards Florida to make the drive easier on Thursday. Anyway! The point is - I may be able to meet up with some of you that are on the way! If you want of course. I am not sure yet of the timing of it all as it will depend on how we drive and where we stay, but I'd really like to do what I can to meet up with somebody and relax mid-trip with a nice cigar and full-bodied beer (or whatever else you fancy). So hit me up if you can meet up! I'll check this thread, but also email me at [email protected] if you can! Cheers! Stan p.s. For those of you who remember me - I did some Jigsaw bombs/games at some point - it was fun :)... p.p.s Yo - if somebody wants to BOMB somebody else real hard - I can totally help transmit the package along the way ;)!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    STAN!!!! AWESOME to see you here again my friend, you have been SORELY missed! Hopefully now that the MBA is in the rear view mirror and you are all buff and ready to be elected GOVAHNATAH OF THE COUNTRY OF CALIFORNIA (congrats on both my friend, excellent achievements both!) we will get to see more of you around here??? :-)

I hope you have an awesome road trip and wedding, and hopefully some of the guys around here will be able to hook up with you for a herf coming, going or both! :-)

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Don't know if you are coming down 75 but if you are let me know! You will go within a mile of me!
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    I live real close to I-4 in central Florida. We can hit up the local B&M and it's right across the street from a world of beer.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Take the scenic route and come through colorado, Brett and I would love to meet up with yeah ;)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Dude, Renny!!!!! How ya been.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm right off 75 too!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this---d@mn, dont know how long youll be here man. Ill mail ya.