Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    That is insane, i kinda wish I could ride like that, but the last two times I rode a bike i killed em (had the gears pretty much explode on one that sent me over the handlebars, and had a tire's sidewall tear out) so there is no way i could attempt anything like that.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got a rush just watchin that. that race coulda been a meat grinder at anytime.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I used to race, but nothing that crazy.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I just broke my arm watching that....they are crazy!
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Wow... quite the rush.. but is the dog ok??
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Is dude wearing a suit?!?! NICE!!!

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I think he is wearing a suit now that you mention it Stephen ............... That **** was sick..... I have no idea how dude didn't eat it and hit that dog
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Is dude wearing a suit?!?! NICE!!!

I know! Pimping the pin stripe! That was some crazy urban downhill!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive done quite a bit of mountain biking in my day and that is some seriously ballsy riding there. a good part of that isnt that hard to do, t just takes guts, but there were a few times that were nothing short of amazing. the extreme bank into a jump comes to mind. that dog... man... i woulda been over the handlebars on that one.
    the track is so narrow also. riding next to a wall like that would annoy the crap out of me.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Mi Barrio Games? Some sporting events just lack explanation. Heck of a bike to hold up to that.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My brother is into this. He races a lot of Down Hill. He's starting to get into Rampage. Rampage is pretty much finding a way down a cliff on your mt. bike.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR