Home General Discussion

alec bradley New Yorks

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
looking for some alec bradley new yorks....pm me with info if you have any to spare. Thanks

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    They are no longer a NY exclusive. You might can find them online now. My B&M stopped carrying them, or I would stop by and pick you up a few.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Cool thanks
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ill kick this back up to say I too am looking fro some....I would prefer a trade, but could buy as well. Please PM me if anyone can help a brother out.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Direwolf:
    They are no longer a NY exclusive.
    Reeeeally now? So much for an exclusive blend created specifically to help the New York B&M's. Way to friggin' go Alec Bradley! A$$holes...

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    seriously... those shitbags
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Looks like I might have talked out of my ass. Can't find where I thought I had read it from. Coulda sworn I read somewhere they stopped being exclusive to help with the CRA.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Looks like I might have talked out of my ass. Can't find where I thought I had read it from. Coulda sworn I read somewhere they stopped being exclusive to help with the CRA.
    This is actually true, they are no longer NY exclusive since some AB events feature them outside of NY, however a portion of all AB New York cigar sales DO go back to New York to help the cigar community there.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I bought some from a store out here in san diego.
    How much did they run?
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I honestly can't remember
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    PM Sent
    Replyed