Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with Bandy

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Got my part of a trade in with Todd today, excellent choices all around. I am extremely tempted to fire up the Johnny-O's....... Todd keeps destroying my list and got me on the LE MF, along with helping me bomb a B&M owner with the Gold medal and sending me a Sencillo Platinum as I am digging the Honduran tobacco right now. My guess is the PE is probably close to two years too. Thanks again Todd, always a pleasure. Mine went out today as I did not want them sitting at the PO in the heat from Sat-Tues.
0311 2550 0003 4686 7968

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang. very nice end of the trade by mister Todd. I only recognize those Johnny Os and the Camacho PE (derh, b/c you gave me one Dustin ahah).
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schwing! Damn that is killer, congrats Dustin and nice hit Todd!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice cigars. Its always a pleasure doing business with Todd. One of the best botl around. Enjoy brother.
  • Options
    jliu:
    dang. very nice end of the trade by mister Todd. I only recognize those Johnny Os and the Camacho PE (derh, b/c you gave me one Dustin ahah).
    They are fantastic Jiunn...make sure you smoke it without having any other smokes that day. The Sencillo Platinum is a honduran puro that has a real nice sweet and subtle spice to it. I am finding myself drawn to that type of smoke nowadays, or the full on sweet strong maduro. The others are a My Father lounge exclusive and a Bolivar Gold Medal which is from ISOM. I had mentioned recently that i wanted to try the corona extra from JO to....so of course Todd had to smack me with two...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    They are fantastic Jiunn...make sure you smoke it without having any other smokes that day. The Sencillo Platinum is a honduran puro that has a real nice sweet and subtle spice to it. I am finding myself drawn to that type of smoke nowadays, or the full on sweet strong maduro. The others are a My Father lounge exclusive and a Bolivar Gold Medal which is from ISOM. I had mentioned recently that i wanted to try the corona extra from JO to....so of course Todd had to smack me with two...
    Got it. That one for me is for sure a celebration stick. I think I've seen Sencillo Platinum on sprint sale? I don't know. Often times, I have a hard enough time pronouncing the names of the cigars haha. Basically, what I'm really trying to say is, all those sticks looks amazingly delicious. I must go down to so cal someday for a herf. The Bay Area one is definitely not even close to ya'll
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Got it. That one for me is for sure a celebration stick. I think I've seen Sencillo Platinum on sprint sale? I don't know. Often times, I have a hard enough time pronouncing the names of the cigars haha. Basically, what I'm really trying to say is, all those sticks looks amazingly delicious. I must go down to so cal someday for a herf. The Bay Area one is definitely not even close to ya'll
    We are in the central valley, so we are a bit closer to you bro. The sencillo goes for about $5 a piece on sprint and worth it IMO
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    We are in the central valley, so we are a bit closer to you bro. The sencillo goes for about $5 a piece on sprint and worth it IMO
    Ahh got ya. I shall herf with central CA sometime. Yumm Tahoe Joes. Hope it's still open...
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Ahh got ya. I shall herf with central CA sometime. Yumm Tahoe Joes. Hope it's still open...
    Joe's is still open, just got a two for one coupon in the mail today lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Got my part of a trade in with Todd today, excellent choices all around. I am extremely tempted to fire up the Johnny-O's....... Todd keeps destroying my list and got me on the LE MF, along with helping me bomb a B&M owner with the Gold medal and sending me a Sencillo Platinum as I am digging the Honduran tobacco right now. My guess is the PE is probably close to two years too. Thanks again Todd, always a pleasure. Mine went out today as I did not want them sitting at the PO in the heat from Sat-Tues.
    0311 2550 0003 4686 7968

Dustin, your guy in Bako is going to poop his pants when you give him that gold medal!!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    no kiddin. haha. Then I must go there sometime to herf w/ at least you and Dustin. Herf til we feel sleepy.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    no kiddin. haha. Then I must go there sometime to herf w/ at least you and Dustin. Herf til we feel sleepy.
    Lol, come on down and bring Steve with you!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Todd is my hero.

True story.

lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Todd P. is my hero.

True story.

lol
    There, that makes more sense.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Steve who? Todd hearts Todd <3
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Steve who? Todd hearts Todd
    Bigfnsteve, he's about 4 hours north of you, Todd is about 4 hours south of central ca. I know all the so cal guys just had a big Herf over the weekend but we really need to have a huge Cali Herf.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Bigfnsteve, he's about 4 hours north of you, Todd is about 4 hours south of central ca. I know all the so cal guys just had a big Herf over the weekend but we really need to have a huge Cali Herf.
    ohhh. THAT Steve. That would be awesome. Man, we seriously need to all meet up. It'll be nice to put a face to all these screenames and avatars such as "stupid noob"
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    ohhh. THAT Steve. That would be awesome. Man, we seriously need to all meet up. It'll be nice to put a face to all these screenames and avatars such as "stupid noob"
    Totally agree!!!