Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lightweight Bomb

bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    best things in life comes in lightweight bombs is what my mom teaches me.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Oh noooo who's next????
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Juinn, are you stating that you are a lightweight? Or are saying that you can only handle a wittle wittle tinie tiny bomb?
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Juinn, are you stating that you are a lightweight? Or are saying that you can only handle a wittle wittle tinie tiny bomb?
    I challenge you to a herf off. First person to power smoke through a His Majesty wins. Noob vs Noob. Anyone have two His Majesty's lyin around? To answer both of your questions in one shot, I used to drink alot actually. 26 sake bombs on my bday a few years ago. Was a stupid? yes. Am I still stupid? a stupid noob. Do not threaten me. I just blew my budget again...
  • Options
    jliu:
    armaes8:
    I challenge you to a herf off. First person to power smoke through a His Majesty wins. Noob vs Noob. Anyone have two His Majesty's lyin around? To answer both of your questions in one shot, I used to drink alot actually. 26 sake bombs on my bday a few years ago. Was a stupid? yes. Am I still stupid? a stupid noob. Do not threaten me. I just blew my budget again...

I was not threatening you, I was just poking some fun, however I accept any challenge. I'm not sure if you know what you are up against. lol. I have a feeling we can go toe to toe on the drinks, however I have lungs like Michael Phelps!!!!! I would prefer the Liga Privada A heads up. Anyone out there have two of those? We will need each of our friends to video and then post. LOL!
  • Options
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    armaes8:

I was not threatening you, I was just poking some fun, however I accept any challenge. I'm not sure if you know what you are up against. lol. I have a feeling we can go toe to toe on the drinks, however I have lungs like Michael Phelps!!!!! I would prefer the Liga Privada A heads up. Anyone out there have two of those? We will need each of our friends to video and then post. LOL!
    Hahaha. I know you're just poking fun dude. As you can prob tell, I'm rarely serious on the forums. Taking this BOTL to a whole new level. Onto the A&V portion of CCOM BOTL! Can one of you computer whiz's get er done? mmmm Liga. Sniper Glen totally got me hooked on that stuff.
  • Options
    jliu:
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    armaes8:

Hahaha. I know you're just poking fun dude. As you can prob tell, I'm rarely serious on the forums. Taking this BOTL to a whole new level. Onto the A&V portion of CCOM BOTL! Can one of you computer whiz's get er done? mmmm Liga. Sniper Glen totally got me hooked on that stuff.

we have to get this done! I can't stop thinking about it. lol. We should do it like the wild west, back to back, take ten steps and draw and light. I bet you pass out first! mwahahhmwahahhahah
  • Options
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    armaes8:
    jliu:
    armaes8:

we have to get this done! I can't stop thinking about it. lol. We should do it like the wild west, back to back, take ten steps and draw and light. I bet you pass out first! mwahahhmwahahhahah
    lets do eeeeeeeet. man, we seriously need to have a huge ccom forum herf.