Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Covert Op

Gentlemen,

I recently had something brought to my attention and have agreed to head up a unique mission. I will be taking up a collection to build a bomb that springs from brotherly love (BOTL style of course LOL). Due to the nature of this mission, this is all Im going to post in the open forum. Donations to this bomb will need to be to me by June 11.

PM for further information and to find out if you'd like to participate.

Sniper OUT

Comments

• Pm to ya
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Pm to ya!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM deploying shortly. Over and out....
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Incoming transmission...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    PM sent. I hate waiting for intel to arrive.... :-)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I like covert ops, why can't I be home to participate?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I like covert ops, why can't I be home to participate?
    pm him for info will cover you!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Done, gotta be in the know, lol.
    marineatbn03:
    Done, gotta be in the know, lol.
    check your pm James:-)
    Back at ya Mike
    The Sniper:
    Gentlemen,

I recently had something brought to my attention and have agreed to head up a unique mission. I will be taking up a collection to build a bomb that springs from brotherly love (BOTL style of course LOL). Due to the nature of this mission, this is all Im going to post in the open forum. Donations to this bomb will need to be to me by June 11.

Sniper OUT

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Pm to ya
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    All pm's replied, thank you for your support gentlemen. Still room and time for anyone else who cares to find out, but deadline for reporting is probably going to be middle of next week. :-)

Sniper OUT

Bumpasaurus Rex to make sure this doesnt fall off the front page...

The Sniper:
    Bumpasaurus Rex to make sure this doesnt fall off the front page...

Everybody who hasn't PM'd Sniper for info please do, It's worth your time!!!
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Gents, this one is a grand cause. I hope everyone is doing well and having a blast in life.
    Bumpapotamus, straight to the top LIKE A BOSS!!! Not too late to get in on this still if anyone missed it the first time... but its getting REAL close to the deadline. Emphasis on DEAD... :-D

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    If you are a newb on here and want to get involved, shoot Sniper a message. Agree totally with armaes, great cause, and great way to get involved! DO THIS!!!
    MVW67:
    The Sniper:
    Gentlemen,

Sniper OUT

very good venture!!:-)
    OK gentlemen, the deadline us upon us, and the countdown has officially begun! :-D

If you still wish to volunteer for this mission, it would have to be done and shipped TODAY, but there is still time!

If you have ALREADY volunteered but have NOT shipped, please do so today or tomorrow at the latest so we dont break T minus :00 on this.

Thanks - Sniper OUT

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hey Glen How are you doing?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Hi lcpleel, Thank you for your follow up. Glen has been quite well. Within the past couple months, he has been a great contributor to society. He has polluted the air with cigar smoke, made jokes that are just not funny, and has become more stupid by the minute. We are sincerely hoping this is not a trend and will take all actions to immediately remediate the situations. Happy Friday, Stupid Noob.
    REAL stupid noob apparently - ITS THURSDAY MORON!!! LMAO!!! :-D

Some people's children, I swear to God... ;-P

lcpleel:
    Now then, I am doing well sir, yourself?

The Sniper:
    REAL stupid noob apparently - ITS THURSDAY MORON!!! LMAO!!! :-D

Some people's children, I swear to God... ;-P

hahHAHAH. Oh my gosh. I'm an idiot hahaha. wow. idiot...
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    lcpleel:
    Now then, I am doing well sir, yourself?

Im good and Pm. jliu, LOL WTF.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    Hi lcpleel, Thank you for your follow up. Glen has been quite well. Within the past couple months, he has been a great contributor to society. He has polluted the air with cigar smoke, made jokes that are just not funny, and has become more stupid by the minute. We are sincerely hoping this is not a trend and will take all actions to immediately remediate the situations. Happy Friday, Stupid Noob.

Jesus Juinn, Can you let the grown man answer for himself. It's like you are twelve and have to touch everything in the store. Thinking about itl, I am almost certain, your dad used to say, "Damnit Juinn, you better sit in your seat or I'm gonna turn this car aound!!!!!!" Its ???pronounced xingqis
    HAHAHA. wow. Mytonio you know mandarin? I can not bereeve. Sorry for the IDIOTness. I came back home last night at 5AM. Concert went amazingly late. Body per usual woke me up at 7AM. hahah, I need a cigar.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hey Glen, Im running a little behind. I'll try my best to send out tomorrow.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey Glen, Im running a little behind. I'll try my best to send out tomorrow image.