Home General Discussion

One For You Mild Fans Out There

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Not sure if you guys have seen it but there is a new brand in the big list called Mario Palomino. This was a little pet project of mine. Back in the 90's this was a small brand made in Jamaica I used to love. At one point, you could only get them in Jamaica and not here in the US. It is a long story, but this very brand has some personal significance as it was the conversation piece that led to my entry into the cigar industry and led to the beginning of Cigar.com. The brand was abandoned over a decade ago and we are relaunching it and it is exclusive to Cigar.com. I blended it using a great deal of the same elements present in the initial flavor profile and even was able to find a few bales of Jamaican filler to keep it true to its roots. It is priced fairly nicely too. Check out the sampler or throw one in on your next order. Great smoke, especially in the AM.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Can't find a sampler, all I can find are singles, and boxes!
  • Alex Svenson:
    Not sure if you guys have seen it but there is a new brand in the big list called Mario Palomino. This was a little pet project of mine. Back in the 90's this was a small brand made in Jamaica I used to love. At one point, you could only get them in Jamaica and not here in the US. It is a long story, but this very brand has some personal significance as it was the conversation piece that led to my entry into the cigar industry and led to the beginning of Cigar.com. The brand was abandoned over a decade ago and we are relaunching it and it is exclusive to Cigar.com. I blended it using a great deal of the same elements present in the initial flavor profile and even was able to find a few bales of Jamaican filler to keep it true to its roots. It is priced fairly nicely too. Check out the sampler or throw one in on your next order. Great smoke, especially in the AM.
    I would love to try this! But ya can't find a sampler either. You have a link?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

Did you guys try looking here?: Click Here
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    mmccartneydc:

Those samplers were not on that page earlier today....but sweet, thanks.
    I think I'll be adding one of these samplers to my next big order.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jlmarta:
    mmccartneydc:

Those samplers were not on that page earlier today....but sweet, thanks.
    I think I'll be adding one of these samplers to my next big order.

Well, don't look at me. I didn't put 'em there..... LOL :-)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look pretty cool, I will try em! Nice sizes too!! Lanceros are pretty sweet.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    If anyone hasn't tried these and you want to drop me an email for the weekend blitz I can get you some free shipping. I highly reccommend them.
  • tobaccomantobaccoman Posts: 13
    im hoping to add one of these samplers to my treasures Kelly provides sometime tommorow.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Andy sent me a couple coronas in one of my last orders and they're excellent. Smooth, mild, creamy. When funds allow I plan on picking up a box. If you're a mild fan, you need to try them. Alex, thank you for bringing these back and letting me find a new favorite!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Andy sent me a couple coronas in one of my last orders and they're excellent. Smooth, mild, creamy. When funds allow I plan on picking up a box. If you're a mild fan, you need to try them. Alex, thank you for bringing these back and letting me find a new favorite!
    good to hear. always nice to see a milder smoke out there.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Actually smoked one last night. Way too mild for me but it did have some interesting flavors. To me I thought it would be a great stick to give to someone who has little smoking experience. It won't make them hurl, and it is pretty flavorful. The mild stick guy's should like this one.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Im looking forward to the new AJ blend, hoping its a nice mild-med complex