Home General Discussion

They Are Here!

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
I am especially excited about these as they are coronas in one of my favorite blends. My Father LE Corona 5 x 42. One time release of only 2,000 boxes. Boxes are 10 cigars to the box. MSRP and singles are $7 each and boxes are $59.95. They just hit our dock and will be available to ship next week once we count them into inventory. Enjoy!

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Between these and the Little Monsters you guys are blowing my cigar budget quickly! :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Between these and the Little Monsters you guys are blowing my cigar budget quickly! :)
    My thoughts exactly.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    SO far I gotta pass on both.. Think it's time to try my luck at a scratch off.. Poppa needs a couple boxes.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I was considering doing a custom sampler for father's day, but this is tempting. Are these the same blend as the regular line just in a corona?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    OK fine... LOL:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    I was considering doing a custom sampler for father's day, but this is tempting. Are these the same blend as the regular line just in a corona?
    Yes
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went ahead and pre ordered a box from Tim...I had to do it!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Damn, I haven't tried a MF LE yet, but something tells me I should go all-in on this one.... Not often that you see a good blend in a corona size!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Alex, any word on the "official" My Father 2010 Limited Edition cigar? Usually they are out by now or is this is for 2012?
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    +1
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Went ahead and pre ordered a box from Tim...I had to do it!!
    Same here brother.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    My thoughts exactly.
    me three, this is REALLY tempting.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Want . . . but I'm gonna hold out for a Ccom Fathers day deal; already got 2 Don Pepin My Fathers, rolled in the pipe shape, but would like to add a few more My Fathers in a bigger vitola. C'mon Ccom, give us a sweet Fathers day deal!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Wife put in an email to Andy earlier. This may force my hand in the cooler purchase I've tried to avoid.