Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Zombie Invasion?

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I know most people are discounting the recent zombie attack in Miami. However, my sources in the CDC have confirmed that four other cities could see outbreaks in the next couple of days. I will continue to update as more information is released. IMAG0162
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I know most people are discounting the recent zombie attack in Miami. However, my sources in the CDC have confirmed that four other cities could see outbreaks in the next couple of days. I will continue to update as more information is released. IMAG0162
    OHH HELL,LOL image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    That there is funny...... don't:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Haha
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    That there is funny...... don't:-)
    Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just reporting the news. There are no confirmations of sightings in Wisconsin...yet.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man eating face in Florida, another guy cuts open his stomach and throws his guts at the cops, and now some guy was discovered eating his roommate's brains. WTF is going on? I need to put a rush on my Zombie Hunter AR15.
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:) im ready bring them on!!
  • Options
    This just in! The source of the virus has been obtained. It apparently was released somewhere in mid-Michigan. The CDC is tracking the virus and hoping to contain any further outbreaks in the next few days. These were the only details released: 0312 0090 0002 2671 0665 0312 0090 0002 2671 0672 0312 0090 0002 2671 0689 0312 0090 0002 2671 0696
  • Options
    Breaking news! The CDC has confirmed sightings in Lower Michigan. We are awaiting photographic evidence from the locals. Please stand by.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Sleeve. Got my Zombie Virus filled box. poor mailman. See What did you get today thread.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Thanks Sleeve. Got my Zombie Virus filled box. poor mailman. See What did you get today thread.
    I'm sorry you were the target of a zombie attack. Good to hear the mailman took the brunt of the attack. Hope you enjoy them! Now who are the other victims...
  • Options
    After two zombie incidents in Michigan over the weekend, reports are surfacing of more zombie activity in other parts of the country. Stay tuned for more details as they come in.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Another Zombie attack along with some guidance on how to deal with them and few other Delicious treats!! AF Solaris, RJ 007 and other favs!! Thank You Very much Anthony, he did tell me he was going to hit me and nothing i could do about it!! Well... he was right for now!!! Thank You Very Much!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Another victim! Hope you enjoy them. Only one more outbreak to report.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Another victim! Hope you enjoy them. Only one more outbreak to report.
    Nope... Outbreak accounted for ;) Thank you so much Tony really! Pics and the OMG factor posted shortly :) Thanks man you didn't have to but thank you very very much :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thank you so much Tony really! All of these I've either really wanted to try or are some of my fav cigars ever like the VSG in that specific vitola! Thanks brother absolutely amazing!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damn Tony....you're killing it bro
  • Options
    To all my victims in this little bombing run, I must say, "No, thank you!" All four of you have done more for me than I could repay with my simple stash. I had an opportunity to pick up 4 zombies and thought they might be a nice token of my appreciation. And with the recent zombie like attacks, what could have been more fitting? To the rest of the forum, I still have some addresses and will find a way to repay your kindness as well.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    To all my victims in this little bombing run, I must say, "No, thank you!" All four of you have done more for me than I could repay with my simple stash. I had an opportunity to pick up 4 zombies and thought they might be a nice token of my appreciation. And with the recent zombie like attacks, what could have been more fitting? To the rest of the forum, I still have some addresses and will find a way to repay your kindness as well.
    You're an amazing man and brother Anthony and I won't soon be forgetting the massive beatdown you just laid on me... Thank you and this was a terrific bombing run, your generosity is endless bro :)