Home Cigar 101

black licorice and anise notes

anyone found a cigar with hints of lack licorice and anise? I love the stuff , so something with lack licorice and anise in the finish would be swell!!!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    partagas black label, not sure about the anise though...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i, personally, didnt get that out of the Partagas black. that soesnt mean you didnt. cigars are different to to different people and different days.

i know that i have had the licorice in some cigars but i dont remember what ones off the top of my head. I dont have the time right now to search my catalog either.
    kuzi16:
    i, personally, didnt get that out of the Partagas black. that soesnt mean you didnt. cigars are different to to different people and different days.

i know that i have had the licorice in some cigars but i dont remember what ones off the top of my head. I dont have the time right now to search my catalog either.
    It's a tough one that's for sure. I'll be interested to see what you find Kuzi.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I don't know about any that give that off as part of the smoke but I do find a hint of that flavor prelight in the Gurkha Regent
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I got hints of anise towards the back end of the monetcristo media noche. Nice smoke.
    could have some black licorice while having a cigar... just a thought. =)
  • usually have black licorice tea, ...but just wondering if i could get the two for one deal ;-)