Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gregorio Power

This cigar fooled me,I expected a bomb,it was not overpowering at all.I had the Gordo vitola,6x60.It had been in my humidor for two months.
An oily medium brown wrapper,perfect seams,well made and firm.The pre-light gave aromas and tastes of very mature tobacco,a toothy pleasant mouth feel.At light up,it produced tastes of leather,oak, rich aged tobacco,and aromas of spice cake and cedar,in a very smooth clean finish continuing into the first half.The burn was good ,correcting itself.
The second half built up to a firm lingering finish,toasty oak,caramel,earthy notes,and creaminess. The aromas were rich,compelling.Toward the end,the flavors became very complex and multilayered,wonderfully full but not overpowering,totally enjoyable.I was very impressed by this smoke,I have had other Gregorio offerings,this is by far my favorite.I rate this smoke 7.5 out of 10 strength,18 out of 20 overall,I recommend it highly....

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Garbandz:
    This cigar fooled me,I expected a bomb,it was not overpowering at all.I had the Gordo vitola,6x60.It had been in my humidor for two months.
    An oily medium brown wrapper,perfect seams,well made and firm.The pre-light gave aromas and tastes of very mature tobacco,a toothy pleasant mouth feel.At light up,it produced tastes of leather,oak, rich aged tobacco,and aromas of spice cake and cedar,in a very smooth clean finish continuing into the first half.The burn was good ,correcting itself.
    The second half built up to a firm lingering finish,toasty oak,caramel,earthy notes,and creaminess. The aromas were rich,compelling.Toward the end,the flavors became very complex and multilayered,wonderfully full but not overpowering,totally enjoyable.I was very impressed by this smoke,I have had other Gregorio offerings,this is by far my favorite.I rate this smoke 7.5 out of 10 strength,18 out of 20 overall,I recommend it highly....
    Now, I am with you on this one.. I was introduced to this cigar by a member named Capt. this cigar is fantastic.. A few weeks ago it was the daily special and I had to pick up a fiver.. Guys... Next time this one is the special of the day, Give this one a try, you will love 'em. !!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    capt sent me one a bit back too. its in my smnoking humidor but for some reason ive passed it up for darn near a year.
  • Options
    CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Well, smoke it then!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I dig em....last had a mini torpedo from this line. I think I like them a little more than the Triple-R (robusto)
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ive never even heard of em.
  • Options
    CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ive never even heard of em.
    You can read up on them here: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=653