Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BLACK SPOT - The Legend Continues

Ahoy mateys, scallywags, and swashbucklers! Ye captain has had a treacherous few months, filled with horrors the likes of which no man would dare speak of. Unbearable work and voyages to yon distant lands caused me to to slack on the responsibilities required by ye damned souls! And so, here we are, back from the grave, and more dangerous than before. If ye missed out on the first round, I recommend you get in on this one - blood will be shed in the moonlight!

I will keep the name list from the round I never started, and if you do not want to be a part of it, just let me know and I will remove you immediately!

How it works:

- One person will send out a most horrible letter, along with ONE "LAST MEAL" cigar to a deserving victim, marked for death.

- He who receives the letter has 48 hours (or till Monday, if it arrives on the weekend) to send a peace offering to the person who sent him/her the spot.

- Once the package has been sent, his death sentence is cleared.

- He/she then sends the letter to another victim who sends back a peace offering and so on and so forth.

Rules:

1) There is ONLY ONE letter - I am making a new one for the this round.

2a) When you get the letter, you must take a picture of the letter and "last meal" cigar, and post it so we know who has been sentenced to death.

2b) You must post the shipping number of your peace offering within 48 hours (or by monday night), so that we might all forgive you.

3) There is a minimum sacrifice of 6 sticks.

4) You must be on the good traders list, or have an "okay" from several top posters who verify your awesomeness

5) The letter must be sent to everyone once - don't send it to someone who's already had it.

6) You can only sentence someone to death if they are on the players list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players List:

oldsoulrevival

james40

scarlin

buckeyecigar

BigT06

Ken Light

Toombes

SleevePlz

Gaetano7890

robbyras

Trident

mmccartneydc

Direwolf

Smokindaddy

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to get in on this if you got room still!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Added you! I will give a couple days for people to join in, and then I am sending it out.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Throw me back in
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    Added you! I will give a couple days for people to join in, and then I am sending it out.
    Thank ya Cap'n!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get in on this. Sign me up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Pm to you with updated info
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I would love to get in on this. Sign me up!
    Done and Done
  • Options
    Thanks for including me. I was much too newbish when this was supposed to start last time. Do you need addresses before this begins or just as it goes along?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks for including me. I was much too newbish when this was supposed to start last time. Do you need addresses before this begins or just as it goes along?
    Send me a PM with your addy. I send out a list of names and addresses with the first shipment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I want to play this so bad but I'm not sure with this pass and another pass if I will have enough sticks. Can you put me as tentative for now? My wife has me on a 3 month buying hiatus right now so I'm screwed. Sorry man, I will know more later this week.
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Put James on it. I'll make sure he has some sticks.
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Oldsoul I was wondering when this was starting up. I'm pumped for it.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Put James on it. I'll make sure he has some sticks.
    thanks Buckeye but I'm good. I managed to find some sticks so I'm ready. Thanks again.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Yee har! At last, the Spot be sailing dark waters to spread its bleakness upon ye lost souls! Cap'n, I believe ye have me info already. Now, weigh anchor and make for open waters ye scurvy dogs! I be keepin' a weather eye out fer the dreaded box...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Yee har! At last, the Spot be sailing dark waters to spread its bleakness upon ye lost souls! Cap'n, I believe ye have me info already. Now, weigh anchor and make for open waters ye scurvy dogs! I be keepin' a weather eye out fer the dreaded box...
    LOL, I guess I'm going to have to brush up on my Jack Sparrow movies!!!
  • Options
    I am in the power outage area of Northern, Va, so bear with me to get this started this week. I haven't had power in 4 days and it's over 100 degrees here.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    oldsoulrevival:
    I am in the power outage area of Northern, Va, so bear with me to get this started this week. I haven't had power in 4 days and it's over 100 degrees here.
    Would you like some cheese with your whine? Haha jk, I feel for you! Must be miserable.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    No worries bro, this can wait. Take care of bizness first.
  • Options
    Bump