Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I figured its time....*Winner* Has been selected! Congrats to TheKidd !!

Since I have been pretty busy this summer and not around on the forums lately I'd figure I would do a little contest/give away. Just looking for a folks that have 200 post count, on the good traders list, and of coarse likes cigars.

This has been done before but figured why not relive it. Just guess the number of bands in the jar and wins some sticks from the Rampster. This will be going on until this coming Sunday, ending at midnight. One guess per day please. If no one gets the correct number of bands, then the closest number will win the goodies.

Photobucket

Good luck brothers/sister!!

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Great contest, 426!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    425. Take that Jason. You just got The Price is Righted
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice canister, bet it smells lovely inside. I will try 298.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ramp, thanks for the contest. I don't have 200 posts, I have a little more than that, lol. 200 Sir, if I'm eligible...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Awesome contest and I think you have Jiunn in the jar.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    304. Thats a lot of cigars..
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I hide here. I jump there. I jump here. You cannot see me. Where is the cigar smell coming from? You don't know where it's coming from
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    232...nice jar
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, what the heck?? I'll try 314 and thank you very much for the contest, kind sir.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nice, thanks for the contest RampMonkey. I guess that it is a trick question and that there are ZERO cigar bands in the jar.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    I hide here. I jump there. I jump here. You cannot see me. Where is the cigar smell coming from? You don't know where it's coming from
    LOL...spooky!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    My guess is 444 and thank you.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest! I'm going to guess you're being a tricky monkey not showing the contents of the jar and say 0. Hahahaha, good luck everyone else!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I remember when you picked that Jar up,,,,, Nice contest,, Thanks,,
    I'll go with 142
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    RCY Cigars:
    Ramp, thanks for the contest. I don't have 200 posts, I have a little more than that, lol. 200 Sir, if I'm eligible...
    Rick, you "ARE" worthy :D
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    175, thanks for contest!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hey Jiunn, That Price is right thing only works if you go one higher. I am hesitant to place a guess now since you will one up me now. But 261. Thanks for the contest aaron.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hey Jiunn, That Price is right thing only works if you go one higher. I am hesitant to place a guess now since you will one up me now. But 261. Thanks for the contest aaron.
    Doh! Ooops I did it again. I picked a numberrr. Got lost in the game. OooOOoOoo.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go with 137. Love the jar!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Doh! Ooops I did it again. I picked a numberrr. Got lost in the game. OooOOoOoo.
    You have an unhealthy obsession with brittany spears songs
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    You have an unhealthy obsession with brittany spears songs
    You have a healthy manpon in your bum bum
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest. I will take a stab at it and say 243 bands!

Rob
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'll guess 333.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Thanks. 88
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hahaha, nice one Jiunn. Now if you win by going one number lower then me, you can deffenitly expect a dog **** from me lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    Hahaha, nice one Jiunn. Now if you win by going one number lower then me, you can deffenitly expect a dog **** from me lol
    I want! make it a big ol German shepherd one. I'm talking like 10 x 100. Fresh rolled ok?
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    I want! make it a big ol German shepherd one. I'm talking like 10 x 100. Fresh rolled ok?
    That can be arranged, but I was thinking more of an elephant **** lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    kaspera79:
    jliu:
    That can be arranged, but I was thinking more of an elephant **** lol
    yes yes yes please!