Options

142 foot cigar

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/lifestylehealthcubatobacco

smoke it all in one sitting and its free LOL

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    atleast he limits himself to smoking one cigar a day.....one 43 meter cigar

I would limit myself to about 20 meters! You know...just to be safe!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wonder how long and how much tobacco was used? I wonder what it tasted like? And how long of ash it could hold...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    While this does sound like a tasty 3 month long smoke----am I the only one who read this story and harkened back to slightly younger days of imaginging smoking else of that size and laughing uncontrolably while eating Cheetos and Slurping Mountain Dew to cure those munchies???
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    While this does sound like a tasty 3 month long smoke----am I the only one who read this story and harkened back to slightly younger days of imaginging smoking else of that size and laughing uncontrolably while eating Cheetos and Slurping Mountain Dew to cure those munchies???
    What? Swisher Sweets?
  • Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    GAME? dutch? i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about man!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Vulchor:
    Probably gonna need one hell of a crutch for that nub....
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Imagine how freakin ripped his diaphragm must be to inhale the smoke through 20 meters of stick...just to draw on that thing would be ridiculous...Imagine sucking air through a 20 meter garden hose!
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    good lord, please tell me your not one of those suicidal people that inhale cigars???
  • Options
    lol, no, I guess diaphragm wouldn't be involved, but my point was that it would take a lot to draw on that mother!
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    i want to watch someone attempt that.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    It's not that bad, I had one this weekend. Along with the box of HMR's I smoked last week... Of course then I woke up and found myself sucking on the end of the flag pole... My wife still hasn't let me live it down. LOL
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    It's not that bad, I had one this weekend. Along with the box of HMR's I smoked last week... Of course then I woke up and found myself sucking on the end of the flag pole... My wife still hasn't let me live it down. LOL
    you sure you were thinkin "cigar" when you were suckin on that thing?...im sayin...
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    lmao whoa that cracked me up thanks for the morning laugh