Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Crucible

Whats anyone think about these. I ordered a box and had my first one. Good but didnt impress me too much. Probably need to sit in the humi a while.

Comments

• sms419sms419 Posts: 21
    Should also mention they arrived and the temp of the box felt like it came out of an oven. 105 deg that week.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I was not impressed, had serious construction issues. Diesel sticks semi to age well, so I will probably revisit again but not without aging a year
    Same here. Wont try anotheruntil at least six months in humi. Just couldnt wait to try one.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I was just thinking about lighting up this cigar, I picked it up yesterday and it felt spongy to me, kinda disappointed its supposed to be a $12 dollar stick, but I'm gonna let it rest a few months hopefully it smokes good
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    sms419:
    Same here. Wont try anotheruntil at least six months in humi. Just couldnt wait to try one.
    Good idea. I've found that I can't really properly judge a cigar based on smoking one right off the truck, usually I'll reserve judgement until it has had at least a few weeks to acclimate. I enjoyed the crucible, but probably won't buy a box at the current price point...I feel there are much better cigars to be had at that price point.
    I agree 100% but had to get a box. Not dissapointed just expected more. Cool box any ways, BOX 81 out of 1000,
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a couple from the original release before the boxes came out. I enjoyed the hell out of them. I am wondering if you need to let them rest and a ower temp and humidity for a little bit. It's a great. Stick man.
    I 100% agree Trident. I knew I would need them to rest but couldnt resist. Im sure you know what thats like. Even without resting i could tell its a good stick . Just need time in the humi.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I loved the couple I tried. Very nice smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."