Home General Discussion
Options

Drew estate papas fritas

Any one else read about this upcoming ipcpr release from drew estate? Sounds very exciting and I can't wait to try it out. Liga cuts collected and resorted and then blended into a short or medium /mixed filler smoke in a small rg format. Hopefully Alex can hook us up after the show! Hint hint.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called "French Fries"?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! Potato taste. Jiunn will be all over those. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    it is blended by me
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    It's called "French Fries"?
    steve saka's favorite food from what i read..
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    it is blended by me
    Ha ha! Jiunn, you always make me laugh!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And it is short filler.... They are deinately going out on a limb with this one, it wil be interesting to see how it pans out taking all the leftovers and making an expensive stick out of it.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    And it is short filler.... They are deinately going out on a limb with this one, it wil be interesting to see how it pans out taking all the leftovers and making an expensive stick out of it.
    Yup, agree. This is one Liga I will have to pass on, unless the reviews are mid to high 90's on it. Reading that its about $8 for corona size, about the size of the MOWPA's
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    http://www.halfwheel.com/news-liga-privada-unico-serie-papas-fritas-coming-ipcpr-2012/

"The Papas Fritas is being presented in four-count tins with pricing set at $23.95, or $5.99 per cigar. Retailers will be shipped sleeves of seven tins"

The short filler scares me, but they do look good.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally...I can order french fries at the drive through window of the tobacco store. I do want to try these though. I will have to look for a tin or 2
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    scarlin:
    http://www.halfwheel.com/news-liga-privada-unico-serie-papas-fritas-coming-ipcpr-2012/

"The Papas Fritas is being presented in four-count tins with pricing set at $23.95, or $5.99 per cigar. Retailers will be shipped sleeves of seven tins"

The short filler scares me, but they do look good.
    these sound right up my alley.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    no mames.....what kind of name is that.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Man I just got hungry!!! But all in all not a de fan. But I wish them luck and strongly agree with catfish!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    when are these supposed to come out?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yup, agree. This is one Liga I will have to pass on, unless the reviews are mid to high 90's on it. Reading that its about $8 for corona size, about the size of the MOWPA's
    Sounds like a version of the AF curly head. Therefore they should call it "LP curly fries".
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    We just did a video review of these. Logan and Frankie were at IPCPR and were able to get their hands on a few samples... here's the video... the sound is a little off, so bear with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_AL8NBa0g
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Great review! Makes me wanna try one for sure!