Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Moving some Tats

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Hey guys, like the title say I have some Tats I'm looking to move out of my humidor and into yours.

12 Tatuaje Especiales from 09 - $125 shipped for all 12, $65 shipped for a six pack, can do twice

37 El Triunfador lanceros from 11/09 (original brown label blend) - Five packs for $50 shipped, can do 7 times

6 Tatuaje Halloween 2010 "The Face" - $85 shipped for the six pack.

If you buy multiple packs, I will combine shipping.

I can't do PooPal. Payment via Chase Quick Pay is preferred if you can use that service, all you need is a Chase checking account. Postal/bank money order is fine as well.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'll trade ya for 5 of the EL T's if ya want to hold them since you have 37. Lmk
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Not really looking to trade this time, I'm looking to fund a purchase with the money I get from this.
    j0z3r:
    Hey guys, like the title say I have some Tats I'm looking to move out of my humidor and into yours.

12 Tatuaje Especiales from 09 - $125 shipped for all 12, $65 shipped for a six pack, can do twice

37 El Triunfador lanceros from 11/09 (original brown label blend) - Five packs for $50 shipped, can do 7 times

I can't do PooPal. Payment via Chase Quick Pay is preferred if you can use that service, all you need is a Chase checking account. Postal/bank money order is fine as well.

12 Tatuaje Especiales from 09 - $115 shipped for all 12, $60 shipped for a six pack, can do twice

37 El Triunfador lanceros from 11/09 (original brown label blend) - Full sealed box $230 shipped - Five packs for $50 shipped