Home Ratings & Reviews

Ccom Brazilian and Corojo Labels

brc81brc81 Posts: 249
Had one of each yesterday. Started with a corojo label topedo. It was ok. I didn't think it had much flavor to it. Had decent draw and good burn. The Brazilian label robusto was ok except for its tight draw. I tossed it around the 1/2 way point because the draw wouldn't loosen up. These were the last two of the Ccom labels left for me to try, I still have some of my sampler sticks to continue, but so far I'm not impressed with either. However, the Cameroon and Cuban labels are still some of my favorite sticks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Give the Brazillians another chance. I smoke a lot of these (need another box) in the Corona size and they ROCK !!!
    I am not a big fan of any Cameroon wrappers and have only had the C.Com Cammie once so I can't comment on them, but if you get a chance to try a Corona in the Brazillian Label, go for it. Very flavorful cigar.
  • bnccna2bnccna2 Posts: 44
    hoping to enjoy a Brazilian soon - have one resting in the humi.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I cant say enough about the Brazillian label. I pass em to all my friends and havent had one yet that didnt love em. And for the price! Holy crap, what a deal!
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Jetmech_63:
    I cant say enough about the Brazillian label. I pass em to all my friends and havent had one yet that didnt love em. And for the price! Holy crap, what a deal!
    Agree...very nice cigar....and can't beat the price
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Jetmech_63:
    I gave one to a friend and he hated it. What a shame. I love them. Maybe it was a bad stick. I'll give him another one soon and see if he still hates them.
    rwheelwright:
    Jetmech_63:
    I gave one to a friend and he hated it. What a shame. I love them. Maybe it was a bad stick. I'll give him another one soon and see if he still hates them.

WOW Really? That is the first bad thing I have heard about the Brazillian Labels. They are a favorite of mine, and that is including any other stick out there. If I had an unlimited cigar budget... I would always have some of these in my humi. I would try him again like you said. What size was the stick you had him try? I usually go for the Corona's but I do have some Torpedo's coming from the One Day Deal a couple weeks ago.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    laker1963:
    rwheelwright:
    Jetmech_63:

WOW Really? That is the first bad thing I have heard about the Brazillian Labels. They are a favorite of mine, and that is including any other stick out there. If I had an unlimited cigar budget... I would always have some of these in my humi. I would try him again like you said. What size was the stick you had him try? I usually go for the Corona's but I do have some Torpedo's coming from the One Day Deal a couple weeks ago.
    I think I have him the corona. Maybe I'll try a torpedo or robusto next. I like them all!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    laker1963:
    rwheelwright:
    Jetmech_63:

I think I have him the corona. Maybe I'll try a torpedo or robusto next. I like them all!
    I wasn't impressed with the ccom cigar but I did like the CAO one. I had the toro. Maybe I should try the ccom one again, but I have had a poor liking to most Brazilian wrappers other than the CAO.
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    laker1963:
    rwheelwright:
    Jetmech_63:

I wasn't impressed with the ccom cigar but I did like the CAO one. I had the toro. Maybe I should try the ccom one again, but I have had a poor liking to most Brazilian wrappers other than the CAO.
    Yeah the CAO Brazilia is a KILLER stick too. I have only had them in the "Gol!" size but I sure do like them.
    I actually find the C.COM Braziian Label in the Corona size to be very comparable in taste to the CAO's, at least in that size. The price is what gets me every time. Basically a third of the price. Can't lose.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    laker1963:
    rwheelwright:
    Jetmech_63:

Yeah the CAO Brazilia is a KILLER stick too. I have only had them in the "Gol!" size but I sure do like them.
    I actually find the C.COM Braziian Label in the Corona size to be very comparable in taste to the CAO's, at least in that size. The price is what gets me every time. Basically a third of the price. Can't lose.
    true, and the tight draw thing seems to be frequent with CAO on the Brazilians...