Home General Discussion

Poker Game

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, would anyone b interested n setting up a weekly poker game online? if there isn't 1 already? Something like a decent 5 er.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I like this idea...oh yes, I do.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    If only I actually had time to play poker, I would love this.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I`d be totally down count me in
  • Damn, I miss playing poker online. I'd like to get in on this.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i can set it up if we got enough players, we can all agree on a certain night and time. I know i'm new, but i think i can handle it. Just let me know fellows.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    If it's a day/time I can do (they are scarce, but they exist), I'm in.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Fair warning though...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6WoVOHF8tI

LoL
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Fair warning though...

LoL
    Damn ringers...
    LOL, yeah i'm sure none of those guys will b playing, hopefully
  • Since I run my own biz, any time works for me. What site could we use to have a private tourney?
    Glock1975:
    LOL, yeah i'm sure none of those guys will b playing, hopefully
    No, seriously, that was me. The one named "Light."
    Wow Ken, that's awesome. That would have been a dream come true for me, maybe add Doyle and Ivy to the table. U r nor aloud to play if we get a game going u ringer. Lol
  • Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Fair warning though...

LoL
    You won that contest? Sweet! You got to choose the players you wanted to play with, great players. Can you enlighten us with your experience?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be down assuming the timing worked out. Haven't played much since the shutdown of online poker here in the states.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Glock1975:
    Wow Ken, that's awesome. That would have been a dream come true for me, maybe add Doyle and Ivy to the table. U r nor aloud to play if we get a game going u ringer. Lol
    I'm a donk! just watch! LoL, They asked my my top 10 and ivy and doyle were on there to be sure, as well as harrington and I forget who else.
    Ken Light:
    Glock1975:
    I'm a donk! just watch! LoL, They asked my my top 10 and ivy and doyle were on there to be sure, as well as harrington and I forget who else.
    I would have loved to see Brenes at that table, if only to watch Hellmuth and Matusow slowly go crazy...
    Well if everyone wanted and we have at least ten players we could use poker stars they have a create your own league and all we would have to do is set it up with a league name and password and pick a day through the week, I would say like 8 or 9 p.m. But really it's up to u all. Any suggestions please add
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I could be game. But we are talking 'play money' right, given that Online Poker Is Illegal In the U.S. Mr. FBI Site Monitoring Man. Or are you thinking of a straight 'play cash' game or some kind of virtual tournament where a winner of a play money tournament wins some kind of real offline prize (like some cigars?)
    It would b a play money tourny, buy in would b a decent 5er of smokes, if we got ten players winner would get 25 cigars 2nd place would get 15 and if we had more players we could pay out 3rd place too. Just depends, also we could some sort of bounty every week, winner putting up a extra 5er from previous week win, its up to u guys. pm if interested, and we can get this rolling.
    Ok guys i have set up a league so we can play 1 night during the week, so if u r interested please let me know. We can discuss time and day of week. Decent 5er is the buy in. So post on here if interested or pm me. Thanks again guys. I will email everyone the deatails once we get enough players and time and date
  • oh I'm in for sure, anytime works for me.
    Thanks ccezar, i got u in the list . I was thinking maybe wed. Or thurs. night like 8 pm. Tell me what u guys think.
    Glock1975:
    Thanks ccezar, i got u in the list . I was thinking maybe wed. Or thurs. night like 8 pm. Tell me what u guys think.
    8pm EST?
    If you get wednesday going, I'm in.
    Yeah, eastern time, I got u Ken thanks. So far 1 vote for wed.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Works for me.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow Ken, that was awesome to watch. My brother in law has been out to Vegas to play a couple bracelet events but not the World Series. He would flip out.....very cool!
    Ok guys, so far we have 4: Rain,Ken,jthantos, and ccezar. plus me. Come on guys we need more, come win some cigars. So far everyone i think has agreed on wed. nights.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I could do Wednesday night. Sign me up and send me your sticks! Which site are you thinking we would use?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Ok Sleeveplz, u make 6. I set up a league on poker stars, I think we can have as many as we want, as soon as we have like 10 or so I will finish setting it up and get it started.