Home General Discussion
Options

Really hoping I didn't ruin a good stick.

So I just discovered something in my car today. One of those things that everybody fears. but never hopes or expects to happen to them. I left an Undercrown in my car for about two weeks. I'm quite sure it's dried out as I haven't humidified it over the duration of it's sitting, but my question to you is simple. Is there any way to save it? I don't really know if just putting it back in my humidor for a while will do the trick, but I'm sure hoping so. It's one of my favorite smokes.

Comments

• Options
    I'd be more worried about Beatles personally. I would just try to increase the RH gradually where ever you rest the stick.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bury it....for a year.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Smoke it, worst is you toss it after a few puffs. Depending on what the ambient humidity is there, I'd say its likely you will just toss it. I wouldn't put it back in my humi for fear of beatles, as someone said, but I'm also over-cautious in that area (received an order with a few holes this summer).
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bury it....for a year.
    in the humidor of course...

but i agree. it isnt too far gone.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It's an Undercrown, durn thing's probably still wet, just smoke it. ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually in Michigan the last couple of weeks has been rather cool. The humidity has actually also been around 64-65%. Smoke that **** today...and if you don't like it, I will give to another stick next time you come over for a herf. But, you need to post pics of you smoking it. Deal?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    It's an Undercrown, durn thing's probably still wet, just smoke it. ;D
    LOL. +1 to this ^^^^^^

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Actually in Michigan the last couple of weeks has been rather cool. The humidity has actually also been around 64-65%. Smoke that **** today...and if you don't like it, I will give to another stick next time you come over for a herf. But, you need to post pics of you smoking it. Deal?
    how can you say no to that? its a win win!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I'd smoke it without a 2nd thought. Cigars are way more resilient than we give them credit for.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Just saw this post, because I forgot I made it. It's beginning to sound like I have early onset dimensia, huh? But that's a generous offer. I still need to get you back for that Namakubi.