Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gurkha Templar

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried this one? I just pulled the trigger on a 5er and was wondering how they are.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Has anyone tried this one? I just pulled the trigger on a 5er and was wondering how they are.

Send me them and I'll let you know ;)
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Let us know how they are. If i'm thinking correctly, these are the large fatty-bo-batty only ring sizes? I get so mad when this crap gets pushed, I'm less and less showing my wallet love to NC cigars because of the insult of being forced large ring gauge cigars. But just in case its good, let us know.
  • Options
    Rain:
    MTuccelli:

Send me them and I'll let you know ;)
    LMAO....NOT...but you never know :o)
  • Options
    blurr:
    Let us know how they are. If i'm thinking correctly, these are the large fatty-bo-batty only ring sizes? I get so mad when this crap gets pushed, I'm less and less showing my wallet love to NC cigars because of the insult of being forced large ring gauge cigars. But just in case its good, let us know.
    I understand how you feel about the larger rg and there are only a few I will smoke. Since I can no longer get the Nub Dub I am looking for a replacement for it. I will let you know how it goes.

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    blurr:
    I understand how you feel about the larger rg and there are only a few I will smoke. Since I can no longer get the Nub Dub I am looking for a replacement for it. I will let you know how it goes.

Hey Mike, have you tried the King Havano Maduro Fuerte by Oliveros? With a little time, nice little Maddie nub style.
  • Options
    pross:
    MTuccelli:
    blurr:

Hey Mike, have you tried the King Havano Maduro Fuerte by Oliveros? With a little time, nice little Maddie nub style.
    I have some resting and hope to try them soon.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    pross:
    MTuccelli:
    blurr:

I have some resting and hope to try them soon.

I don't think those really need much rest, they pretty much come with the corners already smoothed out in my recollection.