Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RP Summer Box Split

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Anyone up for a box split of RP Summer Robustos with me? Ccom is offering them up for a fair price, I just don't have room for 20. Half a box would be good. Anyone up for the split? Just need one other person.

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Hell, I'd be happy to, only thing is, I'm broke until... roughly a week from thursday. So if you could wait until then, I'd be happy to. But if you find someone to do it in a more timely manner, that's cool.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    That would actually be good timing for me. We can do Paypal or a check just PM me.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried these cigars yet? If so, what did you think of them?

"Long ashes my friends."

I do. I love them. Fairly full bodied tons of a pepper and just that kiss of cameroon sweetness from the binder.
    Interesting, most people I know that tried them didn't like 'em...i have two aging in my humi now.

"Long ashes my friends."

Wow really? To be honest I liked them so much I don't think I ever even asked anyone else's opinion. Honestly its my favorite RP right now.
    Interesting, now I am not so worried about trying it ;) Have you tried the RP Winter blend 2009? I really like that one.

"Long ashes my friends."

The winter was very good, the couple I've had so far seemed a little young so I laid them down for some nap time. I believe in 6 months or so they will be unbelievable. The Autumn was ehhh, but the new Spring 09 is very good it may rival the Summer as my favorite so far.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    The Spring was excellent