Home General Discussion

NEW XIKAR CIGAR NATION RELEASE!!!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Tonight at my local shop they are having another Jesus Fuego event but this is a pretty big deal. Thats right, Jesus is coming! And he is BRINGING CIGARS!! It is the nation release party for the all new Xikar Havana Collection cigars!!! I'm excited about this after the amazing release of the Defiance! I am a bit nervous that it won't live up to it's older brother, but I'm hoping! I'll try to let everyone know how this cigar is tomorrow.

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the report-----and please take pictures if this Jesus character were to walk on water or turn any Quorum bundles into wine.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Looking forward to the report-----and please take pictures if this Jesus character were to walk on water or turn any Quorum bundles into wine.
    No no, not wine. He is going to turn it into Scotch. LOL They are actually having a tasting of Scotch from Kegs & Barrels (6 blends of Compass Scotch). Should be a nice event and I really hope the new Xikar smokes deliver like the Defiance did.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:
    No no, not wine. He is going to turn it into Scotch. LOL They are actually having a tasting of Scotch from Kegs & Barrels (6 blends of Compass Scotch). Should be a nice event and I really hope the new Xikar smokes deliver like the Defiance did.

Thats it ...I'm movin closer to you Puro , you have the coolest B&M's ...
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

Thats it ...I'm movin closer to you Puro , you have the coolest B&M's ...
    I lucked out moving right down the road from such a great B&M! But Maddy sounds like he has a damn good one where he lives... But then you would have to live near Maddy... ewww... HAHA j/k
    Well I went to the big release party last night and got to meet Jesus! It was a great event and he is a hell of a nice guy. The new Havana Collection has 3 different wrappers, a conni, Criollo (which is pretty much the exact same blend as the Defiance) and a Colorado Habano. I tried the Colorado Habano because Jesus told me it was a more full bodied blend than the Defiance and had some really good flavor and he was right, it was more full bodied, but I think I prefer the flavor of the Defiance better. It was a good time though with some AWESOME prizes given away and the Scotch tasting was very nice.

Next friday is going to be another event that I'm pretty excited about, but not as much because of the cigars, but because of the...uhhh... entertainment... lol It's going to be a Zino Platinum Red Carpet Event featuring The Zino "Painted" Ladies. Mmmmm.... lol Sounds FUN! But they are also going to have Open Bar including Charbay Sprits & food. Everyone attending gets a Zino to smoke and they will have Raffle prizes, including a Zino 'Cavern' Humidor valued @ $2900.00. Also have an Oliva/Nub event coming up early August and several others. Supposed to have Don Pepin this summer too. I'm going to go broke just going to events!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sounds like a great time bro ...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn i thought my b&m had cool events! I get a free beer, plate of bbq and half off oliva cigars....you get painted ladies, scotch, free cigars and Jesus! WTF man :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so they are discontinuing the Defiance, but only in name? Because the Criollo is the Defiance, just with a new band basically? If that is true, you just made Tony happy.
    alienmisprint:
    Ok, so they are discontinuing the Defiance, but only in name? Because the Criollo is the Defiance, just with a new band basically? If that is true, you just made Tony happy.
    Thats what Jesus said, and would Jesus lie to us? I think not! lmao Yea, I was freaking out about the Defiance and I really don't understand why they are changing the name and all that... But as long as the cigar is still the same I'll be happy.
    alienmisprint:
    Thats what Jesus said, and would Jesus lie to us? I think not! lmao Yea, I was freaking out about the Defiance and I really don't understand why they are changing the name and all that... But as long as the cigar is still the same I'll be happy.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Man, that is awesome news. I was pissed when I found out they were discontinuing the Defiance, it is one of my top three cigars now. I really dig all the cigars from Mr. Fuego I have tried so far, and I understand he is responsible for several of Rocky Patel's blends. I bet the RP's I am a fan of are his, I wonder where you could find out which blends he is responsible for?
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Man, that is awesome news. I was pissed when I found out they were discontinuing the Defiance, it is one of my top three cigars now. I really dig all the cigars from Mr. Fuego I have tried so far, and I understand he is responsible for several of Rocky Patel's blends. I bet the RP's I am a fan of are his, I wonder where you could find out which blends he is responsible for?
    I'm not totally sure, but he said that he blended the Edge and Edge Maduro. Not sure what else. He is a nice very personable guy too.
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Jesus loves you...But Im his favorite!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I've had the GRAN RESERVA COROJO NO. 1 and the 777 Maduro so far. Neither of them impressed me. Both reminded me a lot of the RP OWR's. Just not my cup of tea too barnyard. Quality cigars just not my speed. I think kuzi would be a fan though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt like the OWR