Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Overstocked

Need to make room in the humidor, so these have to go. Any arrangement considered e.g., samplers etc. Send me an email for details.

Pinar del Rio Havana Sun Grown: Robustos (41), Toros (12), Churchills (5)
Cain Habano (31)
El Mejor natural: Churchills (7) toros (6)
DPG Vegas Cubanas Generosos (5)
Alec Bradley K147 toros (18)
La Aurora pref Corojo (3)
Gurkha Centurian perfectos (5)
Perdomo ESV ’91: Churchills (5), robustos (14)
SWAG Gordos (8)
Xicar natural Churchills (4)
Flor de Gonzalez Seleccion (14)

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Always great to see new people with a love of cigars. You probably want to introduce yourself here and maybe do a trade and get sponsered here before you start selling.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya, PWH.....

• PWHPWH Posts: 3
    Thanks for the welcome. This is a group of everyday cigars some individuals would really appreciate. The notice did not mention selling, although that is always an option. Any enquiry made will receive a response. Any cigars requested can be sent ahead in good faith (if this is considered important or necessary).

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well, good faith is all we really have around here...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good faith get you know where when you don't reply to pm's lol all good don't need anything anymore...just got my stuff overcrowded!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PWH:
    Thanks for the welcome. This is a group of everyday cigars some individuals would really appreciate. The notice did not mention selling, although that is always an option. Any enquiry made will receive a response. Any cigars requested can be sent ahead in good faith (if this is considered important or necessary).

I've inquired but received no response. Please check your inbox, PWH.... If you're expecting an email, you'll need to include your addy....

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    KEY WORD: Good Faith!

Welcome to the forum BOTL.