Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Arganese Nicaraguan

Anyone have any experience with these? I found a good deal on a box but have never smoked them...

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    adamkhalil:
    Anyone have any experience with these? I found a good deal on a box but have never smoked them...
    You saw the CI deal also? I passed because it was the first time I have ever heard of them...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Often times with the CI deals that seem too good to be true, well they are. I haven't had this particular cigar, but I've been disappointed by their "good" deals before. They stock a lot of cigars that are simply not very good, so beware the appealing price. The phrase "you get what you pay for" would apply I suppose.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I would never buy Arganese. I don't agree with their business practices.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    What's the deal with their business practices? I've had a few of their cigars, they aren't too bad. The maduro robusto of the cugine is actually quite good, and after it losens up, the dual wrapper isn't bad, and a great deal for a barber pole at 5 bucks.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    betasynn:
    What's the deal with their business practices? I've had a few of their cigars, they aren't too bad. The maduro robusto of the cugine is actually quite good, and after it losens up, the dual wrapper isn't bad, and a great deal for a barber pole at 5 bucks.

They use Arganese Midget Child Labor to roll their cigars --Baastads --:)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

They only use the one-armed child midgets. Gives them something to do. Poor little bastards....
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

They only use the one-armed child midgets. Gives them something to do. Poor little bastards....
    So it's discrimination, is it? Only using one-armed child midgets...what about the poor two armed ones? Bastards!!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

So it's discrimination, is it? Only using one-armed child midgets...what about the poor two armed ones? Bastards!!!
    The 2 armed ones get plenty of circus work. Cleaning the midget horse stalls, midget wrestling, various odd jobs and such...

It's the one armed ones that really need the work.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

The 2 armed ones get plenty of circus work. Cleaning the midget horse stalls, midget wrestling, various odd jobs and such...

But then what happens when the circus is out of town? All those two-armed midgets are out of work and cigar rolling is a year-round business.
  • Options
    adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

But then what happens when the circus is out of town? All those two-armed midgets are out of work and cigar rolling is a year-round business.
    How do you think all the blue mail boxes on street corners work? Magic? :-p
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    ...wow.
  • Options
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

Aww sheeit, I never thought of that...brilliant!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

Can't the Arganese one armed midgets get any love ??? They can't even hug themselves properly ...damn what a shame ...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

Can't the Arganese one armed midgets get any love ??? They can't even hug themselves properly ...damn what a shame ...

Well as long as they have one arm and can still make a fist they can still get love...
    I'm going to hell....
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    adamkhalil:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:

Well as long as they have one arm and can still make a fist they can still get love...
    I'm going to hell....

Aren't thier arms too short for that??? Hmm [^o)]
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    vankleekkw:
    Seriously though does anyone know what Van was talking about?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:

Only Van and his hairdresser know ...Van ???
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:

Only Van and his hairdresser know ...Van ???
    Hairdresser HA! ...