Home Ratings & Reviews

Review of the Smoker's wipe gifted by MTuccelli

prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
The Smoker's wipes were received as a gift from our own MTuccelli.

Construction: Folded by the mysterious P7, long rumored to have studied under the tutelage of James Wood Johnson, of the famous Johnson and Johnson brothers, the construction was perfect. They measure 4" x 3" x 3/4" folded, unsure of corresponding ring gauge.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPre light impressions: To be honest I did not get much from my initial lick, a mix of citrus and a girl I took home in college after a long night of grain alcohol. The aroma was a mix of those towels at KFC and my grandmother (God rest her soul). Not unpleasant or overbearing, but a definite lack of hay or spice.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Post Removal: Larger than expected - about the size of my XL mitt. Somewhat damp throughout, but not soaking wet by any means. I wonder what effect some rest would have. I would guess a drying effect...Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Post Light: Very hard to light, let alone smoke. Initially the flame took off like it had been to an all you can eat buffet at Taco Bell, then settled down. The taste, quite frankly, was terrible, and I have to wonder if this is leaving a better smell on my hands and clothes than a cigar. I suspect not, but will wait for comments from my better half.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I can't help but feel I am doing something wrong with this. Perhaps I will ask MTuccelli for better instructions.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, good stuff.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This thread is AWESOME!!! Thanks for the laugh bro....when you get done, let us know how it cured the stink finger ;)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!! How was the retrohale and finish? I think I'll call Andy tomorrow and heck prices on a box.
    Fricking hilarious, bro!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Epicness!!
  • Love it man )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess you think you're funny or sumpin.

Well, you are.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    On a serious note, the wipes did work well and I will be adding them to my post smoke cleanup routine. There was definitely much less stink finger without being purely masked by perfume. Thanks again Mike.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You are welcome brother, but I am a bit confused. In the first photo it looks like you opened the end of the pack and not the resealable flap on the front. BTW great review totally enjoyed it.

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I absolutely opened them from the wrong end. Not the brightest bulb in the circuit, I guess. The remaining ones now reside in a ziplock.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You may have lit the wrong end as well......
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LOL
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Initially the flame took off like it had been to an all you can eat buffet at Taco Bell
    Now that's funny right there!