Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Via Havana - Any thoughts?

I travel a lot for work and I like to stop into B&Ms on my travels and pick up cigars that I can't find anywhere else. I was in northern California a couple of months ago and grabbed a couple Via Havana Maduro Dulces. I'm smoking one now and have been pleasantly surprised. It's a really good stick. Very oily wrapper and apparently the cap is dipped in some sort of honey and sugar concoction. I was wary of that--flavored stuff is not my thing--but it seemed to just add a hint of sweetness that complimented the other flavors quite nicely. It has a nice draw and even burn, and has a well-balanced combination of coffee, earth, milk chocolate, and a touch of white pepper spice.

I haven't seen these before or heard anything about them. I'm wondering if you all have had any experience with this particular brand, and if it's worth exploring the other cigars in their line. I would definitely pick this one up again if I see it anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Think these were brought up before, but after searching for online availability and not finding any we kinda forgot about them. Being in Pa, its not accessible to me if its not online. Vulchor or someone smoked one and started the thread awhile back.