Home Cigar 101
Options

Viaje Oro Reserva # 5 vs. Viaje Platino Reserva # 6

rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
I am having hard time to determine which one i like the most. I enjoy both because they are unique cigars. I know VOR#5 was number 2 cigar of the year but somehow I think VPR#6 is slightly more subtle and complex. Both are extremely good cigars. I bought two boxes and aging them. Everyntime I pick them to smoke, I even like them more. Though it is practically impossible to find the 2010 release but I wouldn't think twice to collect more. I am negotiating a box of VPR#6 from a collector. There is a small group of collector who buy cigars, age them and then sell them with higher price when certain cigars are out of stock. Usually, each year adds $50-100. Some high end cigars even add more, in some cases thousands of dollar.

I am curious to know which one is your favorite VOR#5 or VPR#6 and why?

Comments

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Rip I personally like the oro, I was wondering if you tried the reserva double torpedo in the oro or platino
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hi Jesus, I haven't tried any of double torpedoes. How different are they? I would love to try them. Do you know any sources?
    big chunks:
    Rip I personally like the oro, I was wondering if you tried the reserva double torpedo in the oro or platino
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Rip I don't know any sources I think they been sold out almost as soon as they came out, my palate isn't as good as yours but I like how the torpedo taste but it isn't as long a smoke