Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

100 cigars for 40 bucks?

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
I'm sure the Primeros are awesome....right? A diamond in the rough or another stick Elmo will start sending?

Comments

• Options
    I got the email about those yesterday... then realized they are the cigarillos.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Smoke at your own risk, and all that. Honestly, even if they had great reviews with 12 out of 10 everywhere, I would still want to smoke a couple myself before committing to 100.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    I'm sure the Primeros are awesome....right? A diamond in the rough or another stick Elmo will start sending?
    Elmo is very picky on what he sends out. I get the pleasure of testing the chosen sticks. If I have to siphon gas to get the taste out of my mouth they make the ammo list.

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:
    Elmo is very picky on what he sends out. I get the pleasure of testing the chosen sticks. If I have to siphon gas to get the taste out of my mouth they make the ammo list.

Lmao
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:

Ah, I see you've tried SWAG. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:

ooooh! That must be a tasty stick indeed! Don't get any ideas.... I'll take your word for it.