Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Diesel Grind?

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
Had one. Liked it. Wrapper tastes like the unlimited wrapper. Pretty good. Haven't seen any posts on it though. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Big fan!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Must try. I smell an email to the beard soon for this and the wicked and a few other new releases
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had one it was very good but unfortunately I didn't let it sit in my humi, fired it up as soon as I got my mail and it split pretty badly. Had to slide the band down then slide it back as the burn line moved closer.
  • Options
    I liked mine a lot! I honestly haven't tried a Diesel product I was unhappy with. Great draw, burn, and construction in every one to date.
  • Options
    Just ordered the 10-pack of the Diesel Unholy Cocktails they had on the daily deal... should be here tomorrow.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The unholy cocktail is a great stick, especially with a year or more of age
  • Options
    Just tried the Diesel Grind (w/ Blue Band... double perfecto). I was very impressed as well!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of grinds about 2 weeks ago..,haven't fired one up yet though.
  • Options
    I haven't even heard of this particular blend lol. Hope to try it eventually :D
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    smoke em if you got em:
    I got a box of grinds about 2 weeks ago..,haven't fired one up yet though.
    Royln gifted me one of these great looking cigars. When I smoke it (not exactly sure when it'll be, but not too awful long from now) I will do a write up on it.