Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Colombian tobacco / cigars

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
Well, I was just curious if anyone else has tried any. When I went to the B&M today attempting to get some sticks for jozer, the sales guy showed me some new sticks they got in. They were from Bravo Cigar. He said they are fairly new on the market and the company was started by a guy that grew up just north of here.

Anyway, I tried one while I was there and I have to say that it was really good and very smooth. If you guys get a chance, you should try them. The B&M is having an event in about a month and it is supposed to be great so I will go as long as I can fit it in my schedule. Anyway, just curious if anyone else had any input.

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Colombian eh? Are they laced with a little Colombian snow?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I didn't know it snowed in columbia...har har
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    It's this crazy phenomena. Very strange snow patterns here. It usually falls in these thin little lines.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I don't know about that, but it was good and for the price may be a little addictive.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    I don't know about that, but it was good and for the price may be a little addictive.
    That's how they hook you...get the price down for beginners...then when you're hooked, jack it up. Before you know it...you'll be selling it!