Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Headley Grange

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Can't remember who sent me this, and I forgot to label it. Sorry!I like the shape, it's not normal, it's sort of box pressed. I smoked the robusto-ish size. I got notes of pepper, wood and leather throughout the whole cigar. I've read other reviews, and they seem to have gotten a lot more out of it then me. I enjoyed it regardless, complicated or not. The draw was great and I had zero burn issues.On a side note, now that I'm keeping notes, I see that a lot of cigars share the same flavors. Wood, leather and pepper seem to be the very common ones. All slightly different and to different degrees.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm one of the few that did not like it :< I am finding I just do not like anything from EPC. I don't know why either, as he is a great blender and everything I've had from his was good, just not my cup of tea.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    For me it was in the middle. It was not horrible, nor was it an amazing cigar.
  • Options
    Waht sucks is how many people love it, I figured I would as well. I wish I would've only bought one before I bought five. Oh well, it happens, but I see why people liked it. The vanilla note was well developed.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm one of the few that did not like it :
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm one of the few that did not like it :
    lol
    Shut up Daniel... ;) Valencia....say when
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I'll take you up on that trade if your still interested. I like these quite a bit, although some of them did seem sort of off... The ones that were good were really good.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to try those.. I've only had one of the 4 kicks, and I liked it a lot!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I am total opposite on this one, I love the Headley Grange, love the Four Kicks and find myself often wishing I had an EPC to grab for. Anyone want to trade anything EPC they don't want - I'm game!