Home General Discussion
Options

- Merry Christmas -

Hello to all my BOTL and SOTL. It's been some time since I have posted. Work and family life have kept me very busy lately. Now that I have a little time off for the holidays I wanted to jump on the forums and say Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone has a great holiday and you all get what you want from Santa. Hopefully soon, I will be able to spend more time here again and get back into the swing of things. For now I want to wish everyone and your families a happy and wonderful Christmas.

Jason

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you Jason and all the members here.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thank You and to you too!!!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Rudy, is that a A-10 Thunderbolt attach air craft in your profile picture? Are you a fighter jet pilot? I saw one very close is a airforce base couple years ago after they expanded the wings.
    The Kid:
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Rudy, is that a A-10 Thunderbolt attach air craft in your profile picture? Are you a fighter jet pilot? I saw one very close is a airforce base couple years ago after they expanded the wings.
    The Kid:
    Yes A-10, No not a pilot,, dont want to threadjack but I'm ex Air Force and have a deep respect for the aircraft.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well then welcome back and merry christmas to you and yours brothers.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays and hopefully 2013 brings you and your family great experiences Jason!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr Jason, been awhile, hmmmmmm.......... Apologies started day dreamin, merry Xmas!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I hope errrrrebody and their families have a safe and wonderful Christmas!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Hello to all my BOTL and SOTL. It's been some time since I have posted. Work and family life have kept me very busy lately. Now that I have a little time off for the holidays I wanted to jump on the forums and say Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone has a great holiday and you all get what you want from Santa. Hopefully soon, I will be able to spend more time here again and get back into the swing of things. For now I want to wish everyone and your families a happy and wonderful Christmas.

Jason
    Good to see you copper, hope you have a Merry Christmas and Hapy New Year as well as everyone else on this fine forum we call home.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Happy Holiday !
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Happy Holiday !
    Mhmm!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    ^ epic, also Merry Christmas my C.Com Brethren
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    MVW67:
    Mr Jason, been awhile, hmmmmmm.......... Apologies started day dreamin, merry Xmas!!
    Stop your day dreamin Mr. Mike, this wayward brother has a new addy that not even the fish knows LOL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    MVW67:
    Stop your day dreamin Mr. Mike, this wayward brother has a new addy that not even the fish knows LOL
    then you must let me update the Bork o Dex, please pm me!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Wreck the walls with cows on Harleys
    fa la la la la la la la la
    Don we know our gay apparel

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    O Tannenbaum O Tannenbaum
    de dum de dum de dee dee

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    webmost:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats up bro! Long time no see. Glad to see you back!
  • Options
    webmost:

Hahahaha, love it. I've forwarded it to at least 20 people so far.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Whats up bro! Long time no see. Glad to see you back!
    Thanks Peter, I finally have some time to check in. How's everything, family?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Whatever....you need to take 4 hours off tody and drive down for a herf. Cubano is having and Christmas Eve herf in an hour or so
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jason..... it's been a while.....do you still love me......will you still love me....... tomorrow????
  • Options
    Jiunn, as the great Whitney Houston said, I will always love you!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Jiunn, as the great Whitney Houston said, I will always love you!
    peter griffin yay!!! Really glad to see you post man. btw, nice cohiba maduro you are having the other day. I am still waiting for that bird to land.
  • Options
    Thanks Junnie, it's good to be back, I'll post as often as I can. By the way that cohiba maddy was ridiculous good. Definitely a must smoke.
  • Options
    genios? if so, i got a box flyin. lookin 4ward to dat meng
  • Options
    I'm trying to figure out what your saying here lol