Home General Discussion

Xmas

I just wanted to personally wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And thank you all for your knowledge and generosity during this past year. Hope you enjoy your time with loved ones. Heart you guys :)

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You guys rock, this place rocks, we all rock!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all. Thank you all for your love an support through this year and always. May God bless all you and your families. May you all have a relaxing Christmas. Smoke something great and drink something special. Hope the New Year is bright and prosperous and your humidors are never empty.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    I just wanted to personally wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And thank you all for your knowledge and generosity during this past year. Hope you enjoy your time with loved ones. Heart you guys :)
    merry christmas to you and yours!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everybody and I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years. Want to see everyone around on the 2nd. So make sure you got a DD. love you all!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ho ho ho merrrry christmas Nikki and TJ (James too for honorable mention)!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Merry Christmas Nikki to you and TJ...enjoy it!!
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Merry Christmas to all. Thank you all for your love an support through this year and always. May God bless all you and your families. May you all have a relaxing Christmas. Smoke something great and drink something special. Hope the New Year is bright and prosperous and your humidors are never empty.
    AMEN