Home General Discussion
Options

dont know what to burn up

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
So you guys pick.. just throw a stick out there.
Contemplating an Epernay, Tat Apocalypse, Tat cojonu03 , Opus X Perfection X.... no I dont believe in weak a$$ sissy boy morning smokes! First stick with two votes wins... cuz I needa smoke.

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Epernay.... you know it is what you want.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    come on Steve OSOK!!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Epernay.... you know it is what you want.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing so I will also vote for the Ep

No ZOdian or Herf Dogs on hand for the PREMIMORNING SMOKE?
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Tat Apocalypse
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    come on Steve OSOK!!!
    Crossed my mind John.. but then I realized I can`t get more once these are gone.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Tat little Steve.. Go Seahawks!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Go Tat little Steve.. Go Seahawks!!
    You gonna smoke one with me Jim#1? I know you got some and I known you have a covered deck. No more excuses not to smoke old man!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Epernay! Boom! Now smoke that sh*t lol
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    ShotgunJohn:
    come on Steve OSOK!!!
    Crossed my mind John.. but then I realized I can`t get more once these are gone.
    Raid your Dad's stash, be like a pack rat and replace one with one of those excellent cuban herf dog specials with the finest sweeping of short filler money can buy :), he will never be the wiser.
  • Options
    John he counts those those things! My brother was house sitting smoked one and my dad instantly knew... his osok radar went up and my brother went down in flames.
    Epernay it is. I feel like Ive been on a Illusione bingefest. Singlure maduro yesterday, both maduro and natural friday, and then a singulare 2010 saturday. Love me some Illusione
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    John he counts those those things! My brother was house sitting smoked one and my dad instantly knew... his osok radar went up and my brother went down in flames.
    Epernay it is. I feel like Ive been on a Illusione bingefest. Singlure maduro yesterday, both maduro and natural friday, and then a singulare 2010 saturday. Love me some Illusione
    You Illusione ****!!!! Just kidding enjoy brother. Hey remember you can always take one of dad's OSOKs and blame your brother >:) or tell him it was a Christmas gift and he forgot he gave it to you, just saying it may work.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This thread is so gay. It needs a 6x70
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    This thread is so gay. It needs a 6x70
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    bigfnsteve:
    You Illusione ****!!!! Just kidding enjoy brother. Hey remember you can always take one of dad's OSOKs and blame your brother >:) or tell him it was a Christmas gift and he forgot he gave it to you, just saying it may work.
    Hahha ! Maybe that`ll be my after dinner smoke. Thats an awesome idea.
    What are lighting up ? Or are you working?
    Hahaha good call Daniel... the thread is now complete!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    ShotgunJohn:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahha ! Maybe that`ll be my after dinner smoke. Thats an awesome idea.
    What are lighting up ? Or are you working?
    I am working now until 12:00 PM and my In-laws come over at 4:00PM today, but tonight I plan to at least smoke 2, they will be my first since I herfed with you guys. I am still deciding.
  • Options
    Burn one 10 dollar don carlos anniversaries! Haha.. or burn an ezra zion reagen
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Burn one 10 dollar don carlos anniversaries! Haha.. or burn an ezra zion reagen
    You know I was thinking Don Carlos, or a Lost City 2010. So many choices yes Ezra Zion looks good. I was even thinking Graycliff 30 year Cameroon
  • Options
    Smoke the Don Carlos and give me the lost city! Haha btw the hill billy shop has a nice selection of anejos nd opus stuff without a limit
  • Options
    Sweet, I might have to check them out after Christmas.
  • Options
    Into the last 3rd of the epernay... it hit the spot! Good call guys!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice choice man. I can do epernays all day errrday nawh I'm sayin?