Home General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I would like to take a second and wish everyone on these forums a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Couldn't ask for a better and more knowledgeable group of people!

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen, I also would like to say Merry Christmas to all of u, hope u have a safe holiday, great bunch of people here.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Here Here!!! You guys are a great bunch and it has been a pleasure to get to know each and everyone of you.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy Holidays everyone.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you ALL as well!!!
  • Options
    mr.wendell1979:
    I would like to take a second and wish everyone on these forums a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Couldn't ask for a better and more knowledgeable group of people!
    True that, Merry Xmas
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all of you! Hope you were all on the naughty list!....at least a little ;)
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Here Here!!! You guys are a great bunch and it has been a pleasure to get to know each and everyone of you.
    How many companies have the head cheese wishing ppl a personal greeting @ 11 pm on xmas eve? (Note: the big swede did the same thing last year, although i do believe it was responding to what was basically a non-issue/grievance by a bit of a nut.)