Home General Discussion
Options

Intoxicated Ordering?!

I'm not going to lie I'm intoxicated. I got a shipment of Patron Citrus and some sort of rum. Not to worry! I have tomorrow off no missions. If any of you are deployed and want to be a Blue Falcon... well just don't be one. Now I'm going to do some drunk ordering. Give me some good suggestions. If you say Gurkha His Majesty Reserve I will hurt you. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    OH! and the 12 Padilla cigar e-mail special for 24.95, a no brainer! 4 each of the signature 1932, series '68, and 1948!?... way to easy of a call.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    forgetfulrobot:
    OH! and the 12 Padilla cigar e-mail special for 24.95, a no brainer! 4 each of the signature 1932, series '68, and 1948!?... way to easy of a call.
    On this site? I don't remember seeing that. If so, can't pass it up. Help a sober person out.
  • Options
    I've subscribed to e-mail alerts on CCom specials. If you aren't then you wont get the exclusive deals! sign up my good man! WAIT A MINUTE! why am I giving out suggestions on purchases?!?! I asked people to give me suggestions!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I've done drunken ordering before...still not as dangerous as drunken Ebay! The morning after i had to log into ebay to find out what i had actually bid on. Got tickets to a NASCAR race that way once :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Suggestion, you say? Buy me a box of Padila Miami torpedos...go ahead and pick some up for yourself while you're at it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Suggestion, you say? Buy me a box of Padila Miami torpedos...go ahead and pick some up for yourself while you're at it.
    I like your style j0z3r
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    where is this email offering we are talking about?
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    forgetfulrobot:
    I've subscribed to e-mail alerts on CCom specials. If you aren't then you wont get the exclusive deals! sign up my good man! WAIT A MINUTE! why am I giving out suggestions on purchases?!?! I asked people to give me suggestions!!!
    It says I was signed up but don't remember ever seeing that. ALEEEEEEEEEEEX!! As for suggestions, I'm probably not the guy to ask, but if you are a guy like me that smokes most of the time buy yourself, always get seconds. Why pay for the label when there is nothing wrong with them. Check out the seconds on this site (especially the Rocky Patel Fusion) and save yourself a couple bucks.
  • Options
    That padilla deal is the bees knees!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    forgetfulrobot:
    I'm not going to lie I'm intoxicated. I got a shipment of Patron Citrus and some sort of rum. Not to worry! I have tomorrow off no missions. If any of you are deployed and want to be a Blue Falcon... well just don't be one. Now I'm going to do some drunk ordering. Give me some good suggestions. If you say Gurkha His Majesty Reserve I will hurt you. Thank you!
    Let me preface my statements by saying that I'm not a Blue Falcon and I'm not going to say anything but with that, let me tell you that you are F'ing stupid. After 3 tours in Iraq, I know the temptation and you may not have a mission tomorrow but over there you don't know what could happen 10 minutes from now. It's definitely not the smartest thing and what if someone comes by and does catch you. Is violating general order #1 by drinking alcohol worth your rank and the associated loss of pay.

Just a word of advice. Take it for what it's worth.
  • Options
    Have you checked your e-mail that you gave CCom for your subscription?
  • Options
    Ron, We are celebrating us getting pulled out of the cities tonight! We have turned the country over to the Iraqi's. All the training that we have done with them and hard work on both parties has come to a magnificent end. The training wheels are off and it was time to have a mini celebration thats all. Is it worth the loss of rank and pay grade for a few meaningless drinks? No. Is it worth it to have a couple stiff ones and cigars to remember all the brothers and sisters who worked towards this HUGE goal? hell yes. It's violating general order #1 and there's no way of denying it but its sipping victory.
  • Options
    forgetfulrobot:
    nothing there
  • Options
    jeff_connors:
    forgetfulrobot:
    nothing there
    Hmm I'd recommend you try e-mailing Tim at : tblythe@cigar.com Id really hate see anyone miss out on this great deal. If for some reason they say they can't do it because you weren't on the mailing list at the time of the deal send me a PM and I'll just order it for you.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    A fiver or box of 5 Vegas Cask Strength II's, they just became my favorite cigar this past week and while your at it, send a box down California way for me.
  • Options
    forgetfulrobot:
    jeff_connors:
    forgetfulrobot:
    nothing there
    Hmm I'd recommend you try e-mailing Tim at : tblythe@cigar.com Id really hate see anyone miss out on this great deal. If for some reason they say they can't do it because you weren't on the mailing list at the time of the deal send me a PM and I'll just order it for you.
    thanks for the offer. i will fire off an email, dont worry about ordering for me
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I remember seeing this deal over at CI about two weeks ago on the Padillas...how drunk are you brother !?!? Are you SURE CCOM is offering it because I'm getting e mails just not this one ...It was CI's weekly deal about two weeks ago ...I think your looking at an old e mail man ...I'm just sayin ...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hope no ones knows that I've been repeatedly breaking #1 quite consistently
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    gmill880:
    I remember seeing this deal over at CI about two weeks ago on the Padillas...how drunk are you brother !?!? Are you SURE CCOM is offering it because I'm getting e mails just not this one ...It was CI's weekly deal about two weeks ago ...I think your looking at an old e mail man ...I'm just sayin ...
    yes, CCOM is offering this. I got the email today as well from Tim. I'd say just give your friendly CCOM rep a call and ask about the Padilla 12 pack offer. It says there is no limit on ordering as long as they last.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cholmes8310:
    gmill880:
    yes, CCOM is offering this. I got the email today as well from Tim. I'd say just give your friendly CCOM rep a call and ask about the Padilla 12 pack offer. It says there is no limit on ordering as long as they last.

I stand corrected and will be calling ..Thanks cholmes
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    gmill880:
    cholmes8310:
    gmill880:

I stand corrected and will be calling ..Thanks cholmes
    No problem, just watching out for a fellow BOTL. I'm gonna have to pass on this one as much as it hurts. Got to wait until next paycheck at least!
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    my next purchase is going to be http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGCUB2 Maybe you should check it out...The last box that I bought was sol cubano cuban cabinet...and I'm growing bored of it...I just don't think I'm the kind of person to buy a box of one blend...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    drunk ordering.... hmmmm

$500 worth of backwoods

HA!!

im gunna have to say go for some Avo Domaine. good stuff right there.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Drunk ordering? not a good idea...you might end up with several boxes of Swisher Sweet goodness, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    nsezell:
    my next purchase is going to be http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGCUB2 Maybe you should check it out...The last box that I bought was sol cubano cuban cabinet...and I'm growing bored of it...I just don't think I'm the kind of person to buy a box of one blend...

Feel free to send a sample of the cuban cabinet blend my way?

Seriously, what size do you have and are you interested in a trade?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I can't ever order when I'm Intoxicated. I only drink at home so nobody has to worry about taking my keys, but my wife usually takes my debit card when I'm drunk. I'll stay up late after I've been drinking and watch infomercials. If she doesn't take it away she will wake up a couple weeks later with 4 "Verticle Chicken Cookers" being delivered by UPS along with my "HD Wrap Around Sun Glasses"

God knows what I would do if I was lurking around the cigar sites...
  • Options
    Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one that has ordered things drunk. I've never gotten anything cool like NASCAR tickets or HD sunglasses though... Thankfully I was bright enough to put everything in my cart and then wait until today to review my ideas. Now I can say in hind site that the God Of Fire Humidor deal is a little out of cigar spending limit. I did decide to stick with a few of the given suggestions. No swisher sweets or backwoods though.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I figured I really need the HD Wrap arounds because at that point I really couldn't see sh*t! haha
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:

I'm not trying to de-rail the thread, I've always wondered how CI and CCOM are related? I think there are a few companies all working out of that same building too. Well at least with the same address. Are they cousins? Or maybe step sisters?
  • Options
    You are now hearing this from a sober Robot. The deal is legit just as described. Shoot them an e-mail or give them a call about the deal if you didn't get the e-mail. Gmill I just checked out the CI site for the first time some of the other blokes around here swear by them. I see a lot of similarities and wondered the same thing myself. Either way I still hand out the catalogs I get from CCom to recruit them to our side. This weekends deal I think is a great icebreaker for them to try this site out.