Home Ratings & Reviews

Hayblet's Shisha Reviews 1st up Starbuzz Pink

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
As I think I'm getting the hang of hookah smoking thought why not do a novice review

First up is Starbuzz Pink, I bought this as a running gag between me and my roomie, upon opening we both agreed it smelled "pink". Sure, cause its named pink most people shy away from it I'm guessing, but that only intrigues me further. This brand might be known amongst us cigar smokers for the recent release of the Starbuzz Acid Shisha line, which I am planning a purchase of next week, they have 4 flavors of the Acid line: Purple, Gold, Blue, and Red. Now for the smoke details....

upon opening the tin I caught wiffs of bubble gum and other sweetness, most if not all shisha is super wet and flavored with some kind of fruit or essence, this is by far the wettest and stickiest shisha I've handled among the 3 brands I possess currently. I'm currently using Al Fahkir "quick light" charcoal since its what the place had and I didn't want to wait till sometime next week for my charcoal to arrive, for the record I will be using Coco Nara as my coal soon, so bowl packed, charcoal lit and burning, I start to puff away. First I was expecting an overly sweet smoke, but quickly found out this blend was much more complex than I expected, sure bubble gum with mouth exhales, but through the nose? I get a vast cornicopia of fruits, peaches, apricots, plums, and only what I can relate as to Outback Steakhouse's Melba Sauce. This was above and beyond expectations, so good and well smoking I'm on a second coal, lung busting amounts of smoke, even into the second coal great flavors with a nice crisp finish. I would very much reccommend the Starbuzz line to any novice or pro of hookah smoking. Post comments, I have like 5 other flavors of shisha, so let me know if you want to read more.
Stay smokey my friends.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Nice work man
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good! I'll have to try that one when I get my setup together.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Starbuzz is a lil on the pricey side but it is well worth it and all of the flavors I have had from always come out nicely and true to the name.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Starbuzz is a lil on the pricey side but it is well worth it and all of the flavors I have had from always come out nicely and true to the name.
    I got a 250g tin for about 15$ also impressed to see a C.com guy respond thanks it means a lot to me.
    I think an hour and a half burn time (as by the 2nd coal I was swimming in nicotine but not overdosed) I do plan on getting the Acid Shisha (soon as I can find a tin of the Green) and plan on reviewing those as well, the others I bought shy of two we're pretty much straight flavors and not worthy or reviews as they are exactly as the tins said they were.
    I plan on doing more reviews as I expand my collection, , just very limited by budget n availability atm, tho local shop has house blend shisha which I will buy when my mom comes to visit in less than a month.