Home Ratings & Reviews

pork tenderloin

just read the review of the pork tenderloin over at halfwheel. man is that one tasty looking cigar. anyone ever had one and what did they think. worth the hype.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    never had one. but the tat taa 2011 is supposed to be the same blend, but different size. and I have had one of those and they are very delicious.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    never had one. but the tat taa 2011 is supposed to be the same blend, but different size. and I have had one of those and they are very delicious.
    agree, but I enjoy the 2012 even more.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jeep edson:
    just read the review of the pork tenderloin over at halfwheel. man is that one tasty looking cigar. anyone ever had one and what did they think. worth the hype.
    never had but near impossible to find, good luck.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    Trident:
    goot to know. does it have the same dark wrapper?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Trident:
    Correct me if i am wrong, but arent the 2011 and 2012 the same blend just different size?
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    JHewey:
    zeebra:
    Trident:
    Correct me if i am wrong, but arent the 2011 and 2012 the same blend just different size?
    as far as I have read.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    Trident:
    goot to know. does it have the same dark wrapper?

Yes