Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Up for trade

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
I have:
Gurkha Beast
MOW Churchill
MOW Runiation

Also have flavored ones i got for my wife to try and get her into it....no worky, all of the next sizes are petite corona:
CAO Gold Honey
CAO Bella Vanilla
CAO Karmasutra Splash
CAO Eileens Dream
CAO Earth Nectar

Looking for Verdadero Organic, 5 Vegas Miami or Cask Strength, Nacarao, RP 90 or 92, Decade, JDN Antano :) and Oliva G Maduros or CCOM Brazilians. A few or any combination above. Would like to trade all together but will breakup if necessary. I'm going on cruise soon so i'm trying to tweak the inventory just a wee.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    pm on it's way.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Backatcha
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    and back
    OK folks still some stuff on the block, i edited the list in my first post. I'd let the whole rest of em go for some Verdadero Organic :) Come on, i'm easy..
  • hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Posts: 123
    PM sent your way.

CK
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I sign on late....is everything gone?

Pm sent
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    pm in your box
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    sdip:
    pm in your box
    Speaking of trades...did you ever get my package of Edge seconds? I haven't seen anything of yours yet.
    All trades are gone, thanks guys!
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Yeah I did - thx. Sorry, yours got out late. Added a couple to make up for it.One was a Reserva Maxima 2003. Thought you said you didn't like Puros (neither do I) but I like the flavor and wanted you to give it a try.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    No sweat. I'm kinda torn on Puros Indios, I like some and don't like others. I'll give it a shot, worst that happens is I toss it. Thanks for the heads up.
    I gots a 40-50 ct humi, no humidification device or hygro available for trade. It's faux burlwood and has an outstanding seal. I have been using it for the last year but have upgraded. Holds razor sharp humidity, no scratches and only a few slight mars. Anyone want it? Whatcha got? I kinda need 1 Opus Robusto or an Ashton ESG. Just one :)