Home General Discussion

Arrived in Concord-Robby, June PM's sent-HERF??

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
After a slightly indiriect route from buffalo to San Fran through New York City and Austin Texas, i am now in San Fran @ my brothers. Inclement weather in NYC jammed things up, but Jet Blue did us right, got us out here asap, which was the goal. Texas hospitality comped us into a hilton, as they didnt feel it right to have us sleep from 1 til 7 in the airport, given the reason for our travel. (my Sis-in-law passed away from cancer last weekend.) Anyway, we arrived yesterday, met my brother, and have got settled here for the next few days. My brother thinks it is both bizarre and crazy cool that i 'know' people out here, and strongly encouraged me to get together if we can make it work. So Jiun and Rob, Pm's sent. No idea who else is around, but the potential plan i am proposing is Wed, Thur or Friday night...somewhere. We (my mom, and 8 year old son) leave SFO 11 am Saturday to be back for his playoff hockey game Sunday night. :) Hope we can HERF!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys. I'll be at Casa Belicoso in walnut creek tomorrow starting about 7:30PM. Hope you can make it. see below for address

2540 N. Main Street
    Walnut Creek, CA 94597
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hey guys. I'll be at Casa Belicoso in walnut creek tomorrow starting about 7:30PM. Hope you can make it. see below for address

2540 N. Main Street
    Walnut Creek, CA 94597
    see ya there
    The Kid:
    jliu:

2540 N. Main Street
    Walnut Creek, CA 94597
    see ya there
    you better not be joking. this isn't funny don't twist my heart RUDY
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    oh look now June can make it. Bastage!
    I had mom duties on that day. my bad dude.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    I know but I will never waste an opportunity to give ya a hard time. Hope to see ya at the next one.
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    I know but I will never waste an opportunity to give ya a hard time. Hope to see ya at the next one.
    <3 you. <3 you. be mine.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I should be able to make it tomorrow... friday is better for me, but I think I can swing tomorrow after CigarChat
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Glad this is going to work. Sure hope my cold breaks tonight! Going to drug myself up and go to bed now. Would this place sell a few pounds of beads? I have not found any in Canada, nor the Equisicat KL...or the equivalent? Will look up the Casa tomorrow, when hopefully i am feeling better. thanks guys!