Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a couple sticks...

I'm looking to try Diesel Wicked and MF Flor de Las Antillas. Sadly I have yet to try either. I would be willing to trade pretty strongly in your favor. Lemme know!

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wish i could help you out. pm me your address and i will see what i can find.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I'm looking to try Diesel Wicked and MF Flor de Las Antillas. Sadly I have yet to try either. I would be willing to trade pretty strongly in your favor. Lemme know!
    i can do this for you!! I have 1 of each I can part with. Where you looking for more than one of each?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    If you're both willing, I'm down to trade with both you guys. PMs incoming.
    BigT06:
    If you're both willing, I'm down to trade with both you guys. PMs incoming.
    im down like the S on a compass!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Flor de Las Antillas is the bomb! I grabbed one at the B&M in Rome a few weeks ago...wishin I'd have grabbed a few more.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    That Flor de Las Antillas is the bomb! I grabbed one at the B&M in Rome a few weeks ago...wishin I'd have grabbed a few more.
    Yes they are the bomb...hard to find them online after they become the # 1 stick of the year..but a few places still have some in stock.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    smoke em if you got em:
    dbeckom:
    Yes they are the bomb...hard to find them online after they become the # 1 stick of the year..but a few places still have some in stock.
    Agreed. Picked up a 5 pack here at CCOM Burned up 4 in about a week and searched high and low before scoring another 5 pack. Should have got the box.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    smoke em if you got em:
    dbeckom:
    Agreed. Picked up a 5 pack here at CCOM Burned up 4 in about a week and searched high and low before scoring another 5 pack. Should have got the box.
    I need to get back to the B&M and grab a few more...if there's any left. I hope everyone hasn't jacked the price up like they did in the past. The Casa Magna Colorado Oscuro (2008) tripled in price after getting Cigar of the Year, and last year's Prensado doubled in price. Unlike the Prensado, the Flor de Las Antillas is very deserving of the COTY honor, as was the Casa Magna Colorado.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Sorry todd to go off topic kinda.. but my B&M has alot of Flor de Las Antillas left if anyone wants me to pick some up for them..
    Freakin thread jackers....just kidding

Box will ship today Todd....9405 5036 9930 0304 7961 58 enjoy
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need to try those
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    sorry to lead you astray big t. but i needed that addy for future plans. bwahhahahaha
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jeep edson:
    sorry to lead you astray big t. but i needed that addy for future plans. bwahhahahaha
    It's yo ass, cap't... not mine... lol