Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Diverting my attention! *Updated with some special numbers*

So sadly last night my car decided to take a dump. It's been acting up recently and I thought I had a bad cv joint, but after throwing it up on jack stands and looking at it I'm leaning more towards wheel bearing or bad tranny bearing. So I must now throw it on the trailer and move it to Pitt where my father has a lift and a proper set up to pull the thing a part if need be. Sadly I'll be without a car for a few weeks. Enough about that though. While I was cleaning out my car to move it I found an interesting piece of paper in the glove box with a few addy's that I thought I had lost. Soooo you know what time it is!!! More to come once I can use the gf's car tomorrow =p

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    haha thats awesome way to bomb but crappy about your car.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motivation comes from the strangest places...huh?
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Bigshizza:
    indeed it does Jim! By the way you should send me your addy it's not on the list I found sadly! hehehe
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    indeed it does Jim! By the way you should send me your addy it's not on the list I found sadly! hehehe
    Oh I can help you with that....lemme see, where did I put that.....OH, HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!! PM to you sir!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh I can help you with that....lemme see, where did I put that.....OH, HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!! PM to you sir!
    I thought you was my f-r-I-e-n-d????? :(
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    LOL, I accidentally lied to him. I looked and I don't have the NEW addy. Sorry Insomnia, somebody help this guy out! Oh and send it to me too please ;) And Jim, you know you're my friend, but sometimes friends like to see their friends pummelled! LOL
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    LOL, I accidentally lied to him. I looked and I don't have the NEW addy. Sorry Insomnia, somebody help this guy out! Oh and send it to me too please ;) And Jim, you know you're my friend, but sometimes friends like to see their friends pummelled! LOL
    Actually, Thanks to Ray, don't have to worry about it! Check out Glock's thread insomnia, there you will see Jim's locale!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    Actually, Thanks to Ray, don't have to worry about it! Check out Glock's thread insomnia, there you will see Jim's locale!!!
    Ughhhhhhhh.. Yes, come visit Loon Lake, Wa where Siberia meets the Clampetts.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    Ughhhhhhhh.. Yes, come visit Loon Lake, Wa where Siberia meets the Clampetts.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'd love to make a visit sometime bro, that view is AMAZING!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    insomnniapb:
    Bigshizza:
    Got it thanks! hahahahahahha perfect timing.
  • Options
    Sadly this won't be out till tomorrow now. It's more difficult to get to the post office no car I guess! lol
  • Options
    On the plus side figured out what the problem was today. Bad wheel bearing on the right side. Going to go ahead and replace both sides and the tie rods and ball joints while we are down there. Might be done sooner than expected though!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Nice to have access to the right stuff.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    Nice to have access to the right stuff.
    Indeed it is. I was used to having a lift and a huge shop at my disposal, then my dad moved to Pitt. Now I have to do everything on jack stands or move the project across the border.
  • Options
    So I finally managed to get the gf's car long enough to get to the post office today.

Enjoy!!!