Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MAW gone wild

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, the other day in the MAW thread, my buddy Rob had a wish but decided to give it up... Swell guy huh? No, instead Dustyfish decides to make me the recipient of said MAW! This, I believe is against the rules but who cares! Dusty sent an awesome selection of sticks with some FAVS and some to try out. Thanks so much to both of you guys! image

Comments

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Wow... Nice
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm smoking one of those boli now, 2011 and it's excellent, the hoyo is 09 and a vanilla bomb. Let me know what you think of the rest. The Roger Jacoby costa rican puro has an intersting background story as well, they aren't supposed to exist lol. The JO will be ready by summer as well. Enjoy Jim, you rock dude.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Straight pimp slapage!
  • Options
    I haven't had a Johnny-O since last summer and I appreciate the NEW Holi ...Looking forward to them all!! Thanks to Rob as well...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm, love the destruction.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Ha nice sticks Jim, and I checked the rules and it says nothing about making a wish about not bombing a BOTL. Your lucky I didn't wish for the A-Team to bomb you, I thought of that after, Dam me. And thanks Dustin for making my wish come true.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I haven't had a Johnny-O since last summer and I like you love the Molotov! Looking forward to them all!! Thanks to Rob as well...
    thats the new osok Jim, if you like the Molotov ou will like the Nat Sherman, it's a matasa Dominican puro as well.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    GGW Jimbo showing boobs!!!! yeaaaaaaaaa! nice hit dustin
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!. ...... and you can make fun of me all you want but I love the Graycliff Avelino
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Nice!. ...... and you can make fun of me all you want but I love the Graycliff Avelino
    i know right? It surprised me... Had to buy a fiver. I normally don't like Sumatra, and for some reason like them after dinner. It's a great smoke.
  • Options
    jliu:
    GGW Jimbo showing boobs!!!! yeaaaaaaaaa! nice hit dustin
    Ill show them only to you Snoobie
  • Options
    That's some madness!!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Been debating getting some 100 Anos maddys myself
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice!! Been debating getting some 100 Anos maddys myself
    snag them if you can find them. According to the LA rep I know, B&M's have to order 25 boxes of la to get one box of those, only 7k made. I will review it as soon as my allergies subside
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM!!! Looks good to me!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see Jim getting his.. verah nize!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    great stuff right there. great stuff
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAhHAHAHAHAHA. LOVE IT!!!!

Nice tag team work Rob & Dustin. And holy schmoly that's quite the selection! Wow! Well done, glad to see Jim getting some pain sent his way.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *