Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rolled by Royln like a BAMF!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Royln heard I was looking to try a few of the Federal Cigar MF's since I'm such a DPG hoe lol (probably why I'm such a Tat hoe too hahaha) and we got to talking about the new Federal released EPC as well and the new Pepin too... Well lo and behold some showed up today and Royln beat the ever living crap outta me! Thank you so so much brother I cannot wait to smoke and review these bro and that PDR looks AMAZING too, thank you so so much brother and I cant believe you hooked me up with a Diesel Grind either, sick! You are an amazing friend and I am so humbled by you bro, classy as always!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Dude those look outta this world!! I had no clue there was a federal MF congrats u taught me something AGAIN lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice big Rolyn brolyn mobbyn.... mulligan?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    where do people keep finding those blue labeled Diesels? Can't seem to find the Grind in any B&M I go to more or less here or CI
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice R..great selection of sticks and looking forward to that review Brett!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Bro, enjoy Brett both of u r very classy Brothers, and well deserving.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely..enjoy Brett...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all! Really looking forward to trying every single one of these bad boys, definitely got some reviews to do coming up, now if I can only find the time between work and family now lol.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."