Home Non Cigar Related

care package going to my best friend over seas....

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
he doesn't smoke cigars, so we decided to get him a few other things....he will be home in June, and we are all going on a nice cruise in July. I pray he stays safe while over there, and i will be relieved when he gets home to his family. I hope he likes everything..... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great selection of items Michael! I'm sure he will love the package.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Good on you Rail. Hope he comes home safe. On that note I have a returning BOTL who I have been waiting to hear from and have not heard from him since before his return date. I am starting to worry, but am holding out hope that he just went somewhere or got very involved in life back home.

Just made me think of something. What do returning soldiers do when they get home? A wife and children are always first if they are in the picture, but how do you unwind from that experience? What do you look for on your return.?
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Good on you Rail. Hope he comes home safe. On that note I have a returning BOTL who I have been waiting to hear from and have not heard from him since before his return date. I am starting to worry, but am holding out hope that he just went somewhere or got very involved in life back home.

Just made me think of something. What do returning soldiers do when they get home? A wife and children are always first if they are in the picture, but how do you unwind from that experience? What do you look for on your return.?
    depends on what they did over seas....my buddy is a Chief Warrant Officer and is a navigator in a C130 squad for the USMC. his return will be completely different than a grunt....when he gets back, we will probably go on as if he never left...but i have other friends who come back and they are completely changed, and i just listen and give them the room and space they need to re enter the civilized society.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice package Bro, your friend is very lucky to have u
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Chapstick a must!!! haha
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Can never have to many wet wipes.