Home General Discussion

Northern California Cigar Fest 2009

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just a heads-up for all you NorCal cigar fans...a local B&M here in Northern California is having an event scheduled for Sept. 19 in Loomis, CA. The B&M is called Tobacco Republic and I've been to a couple of their events so far and they're pretty nice.

To be notified of this event and any others they might have in the future, go to: www.trcigar.com, click on "events" and enter your e-mail address.

I wasn't able to make the last one but ol' Rakesh himself (Rocky Patel) was supposed to be there. I haven't heard how that one turned out but it was probably good just as the others were.

Marty

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hello to all NorCal smokers from me as well. JL - I'm headed to that event too (TR is "my cigar store" lol). I have a couple friends interested, and I know they have discounted prices for group ticket purchases. Interested in forming a group? Or maybe you have one I can join? (Don't know how serious my friends are, but I'd like to take advantage of the discounted pricing). Let me know eh?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM in your inbox, Hays......

Marty

• rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Hi guys, I am also in No. Cal, however, SF is about 112 miles away from this location. I can't picture myself riding the motorcycle that long 'after' partaking in the event, as I will want to relax more then I will want to ride after drinking and smoking. I just missed a rolling event in San Mateo that another cigar.com forum member pm'd me about.

If there's a time/place to do a herf-together that's a bit closer, say 50-60 miles away, I would be up for it.

Robert

Hey Robert... Know what you mean. I'm not a big fan of doing much of aNything after drinking and smoking, let alone would I want to jump on a bike and ride back to SF. Too bad though - I'm sure it'll be a blast. Oh and Marty, got your pm - I'm still trying to figure out who all really wants to go and then I'll give ya a call.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    rad1964:
    Hi guys, I am also in No. Cal, however, SF is about 112 miles away from this location. I can't picture myself riding the motorcycle that long 'after' partaking in the event, as I will want to relax more then I will want to ride after drinking and smoking. I just missed a rolling event in San Mateo that another cigar.com forum member pm'd me about.

If there's a time/place to do a herf-together that's a bit closer, say 50-60 miles away, I would be up for it.

Robert

Not to worry Rad, there seems to be an event there monthly. Hmmmm, maybe we should get a Central Coast Herf going?
    I'm down for any Coast action as well - I have family in the North Bay that I visit regularly, so travel wouldn't be a big deal for me.