StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
I just had the longest ash ever on a cigar

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Impressive, but not even close.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    I just had the longest ash ever on a cigar
    Nice ash! I had one about the same length on a Headly Grange a couple weeks ago. Tried to knock it off and it was still very firm. I could have gone farther with it but didn't know it.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Probably would've stayed to the band if it wasn't for the wind!!!
    Lets put a friendly contest together and no photoshop!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    And get pics of the ash when they fall in your laps too! LOL Biggest mess gets "dishonorable mention".

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Stsepas:
    And get pics of the ash when they fall in your laps too! LOL Biggest mess gets "dishonorable mention".

Lol!!! And that one is pretty nice! There used to be a long ash thread. Some were quite comical, some good nubstands too. Ill try and find it. 5 vegas As typically yield a pretty long ash for me.

edit: bumped it in the general section
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Is anyone down for putting together a long ash contest? I think if we did it we'd have todo it w the same smoke w the same length and Rg guage
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    Is anyone down for putting together a long ash contest? I think if we did it we'd have todo it w the same smoke w the same length and Rg guage
    I think itd be fun, and Id be in. Any pretty easy to find stick in a toro-ish size might be a good call. Could certainly do undercrowns, or anything else!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Stsepas:
    I think itd be fun, and Id be in. Any pretty easy to find stick in a toro-ish size might be a good call. Could certainly do undercrowns, or anything else!
    We might want to pick and stick and give it a couple weeks for the people that dont have that particular cigar of vitola.
    I agree
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Congratulations on 10 years, but I am disappointed that the monster ash didn't end up on your shirt. Have a great weekend my brother

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on the milestone.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you got a nice ash. Congrats on ten.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.