Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO RoMa Craft Intemperance

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
My cigar budget blown and i wanna try these.. anybody have a 3-4 they want or can spare? Looking to trade..

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'll have to look... not sure how many I have left... We're getting Skip and Mike to come on CigarChat again, so I'll keep you posted... i'm sure we'll give some away
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    My cigar budget blown and i wanna try these.. anybody have a 3-4 they want or can spare? Looking to trade..
    I have a few of these laying around, pm me if you want to work out a trade. I have 3 in the Envy short perfecto that I can part with.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    JHewey:
    I have a few of these laying around, pm me if you want to work out a trade. I have 3 in the Envy short perfecto that I can part with.
    PM sent
  • Options
    Pm replied
  • Options
    Replied
  • Options
    Ok so Chris (C-Love) said he had a couple of these for me.. Well after i give him address he says i hope your mailbox is reinforced. Well i wake up today to get ready for work and go look out front and my front porch and the bus blown to pieces. After i sort through everything i find this package from Chris.

Just know Chris i have other buses and this one will be rolling over you very soon. All i wanted was a nice summer vacation.. But i guess some people need summer school.

• Options
    Glad they made it there Justin, enjoy Bro!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Chris, Justin deserves all of our love!!